47

Two weeks later,

It's been a month of live in together. There was a complete change in them. They are loving each other company a lot. Not only in romance, but in joy of life. This was the best phase in Sid's life, and he is too much into her, but staying in the home and enjoying is not his job. He has a huge responsibility for a legal heir. He should rejoin his office at any cost or else he gonna face worst from his parents. Only two people are aware of the consequences. (Adam and Sid)

Sid got ready for the office after a long break. It's late because he slept longer, all thanks to Sana. He got ready and about to leave without breakfast when she blocked his way.

"Baby, it's late, I will see you night!" He said in a hurry and turned around to leave. She moved aside.

"Keys!" She yelled from behind, gesturing him his car keys with a smirk.

"Oh, thank you!" He said and tried to grab the keys from her, but she has hidden behind her.

"What!" He amused.

"Complete breakfast, have tablets than!" She said in a strict tone.

"Sana! It's getting late!" he tried to argue.

"I don't care! Have breakfast or else book a cab, but both take some time.." She said with a smirk.

"Fine!" He snapped in anger and moved towards the dining table and had his breakfast in a hurry.

"give my keys!" He demanded.

"Juice!" She exclaimed.

"No place in my stomach. Just give my keys. I had a meeting!" He shouted. She felt bad by his rude tone and made a pout melting him again.

"Ok fine, please understand baby!" He requested in a calm tone, making her laugh.

"Please ah!" She teased while running away with the keys.

"What the hell!" He shouted while chasing her in anger.

"Aww... Mr. Sid Andrew is requesting," She teased him more.

"Dare you tease me! I will punish you, damn it!" he shouted.

"It will be more late than!" She chuckled while running away.

"Ahh!" Sid shouted, faking a pain. She came running to him and was shocked to see him smirking.

"You!" She scolded, but before she reacts more, he grabbed her hands and twisted them to her back.

"I don't have time to punish you now, but night I will surely make you red," He whispered in a husky tone and snatched his keys from her.

"I hate you Mr. Andrew for scaring an innocent!" She shouted in anger.

"Hate me more and I'm going to take away that innocence soon," He responded with a smirk and left to the office.

"Good Day Mr. Andrew!" She wished while biding a bye to him, which made him smile.

---------

Next day

Sid and Sana are enjoying breakfast time, filled with joy and laughter. Their love moment was witnessed by a person who entered the mansion. It's none other than Adam.

"Hi, Guys!" He called out with a smile.

They smiled at him and welcomed him.

"Sana, you here so morning!" He questioned her to clear his confusion.

"She is staying with me" Sid informed him with a smile.

"Means!" Adam added.

"Same as we both stayed together during our college days." He lied to Adam and gestured Sana not to say the truth.