61

Sid pov,

Life sucks! It's been almost one year since she left me. Everything has gone along with her. I'm wrong, I thought that one year contract can get me away from all distractions but that one year got me into massive trouble. I was unable to move on and not even able to focus on my goals. I left that country, that mansion, but her memories are still surfing in my mind.

I'm going to get engaged with Sonia this month. She is a girl of my type with my views. Still, I'm not feeling happy. I don't know why something is making me feel alone. I feel so lonely in my life for the first time and nothing in my life-giving me that happiness which My Sana gave me. Hush! She is not mine now. She moved on so easily, but here I'm dying in my life. Her memories are precising my heart. I should do something getaway myself from this mess. I should heal myself and move on. I should kill this loneliness forever.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Sonia. I invited her for dinner and today I'm going to refresh my mind totally and wipe off Sana.

Night 7

I know today what I'm going to ask her may be surprising for Sonia, but I should try some way to overcome my past.

'Sonia!" I called out her name in a calm tone. She raised her eyes up to meet mine.

"Yeah!"

"Actually, I want to ask a favor from you. Can I?" I asked a little hesitated.

"Yeah! Anything for you" She said with a smile.

"Hmm, actually we don't know each other totally, like our comforts, likes, dislikes, and much more. I'm thinking if we live in together for a while before getting into relation it will be more comfortable after marriage. What do you say?" I asked in a single breath. She dropped her spoon in shock.

Did she got angry like Sana got!

Will she slap me like Sana!

To my surprise, she jumped on me and kissed my cheek.

"I seriously love this idea! When will we start? I'm ready right now" She said with joy. She accepted it so easily and she is more excited than me. I should jump in joy like which I got with Sana acceptance, but why I'm feeling nothing?

Offo! Don't think of Sana man. she is Sonia. Both are two different poles. How can you compare both! Now listen Sid, Sana is past. She moved on already and Sonia is your future. Focus on the future man!′

"Sid!" Sonia got me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah baby, shall we shift together tomorrow?" I asked with a smile.

"Sure," She said seductively, biting her lip, but it didn't made me feel turn on. I should make up myself for Sonia.

I should move on! I should move on! I boosted on to make myself best. I dropped her home and decided to make arrangements to move in with Sonia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next date,

After having a date, Sid decided to wipe out his past from his mind. He wants to get over Sana's thoughts by using Sonia. So, he decided to make out with her and create a new life with his to be wife.

All over Sonia was excited to see him, something beyond friend. Both reached his Private villa and left to the bedroom.

Sid was feeling nervous for the first time of his life. He ignored that vibe and tried to merge with Sonia. Today he wants her to lead him. She moved closer and about to kiss his lips, but he turned away frustrating her.

"What?" She questioned, grabbing his face in her hands.

"Not so fast," He said in a teasing tone.

"Oh!" She nodded with a wink and unbuttoned his shirt all the way and ripped it away from his body. Even its Sonia she remaining him Sana. Her blushing face, her cute smile, those innocent eyes. He is feeling Sana's presence all this time. Sonia started placing wet kisses all over his abs. She kissed his neck, giving a love bite.

"Sana slowww! " He groaned in pleasure, forgetting that as Sonia. She moved apart after hearing His ex-name.

"It's Sonia Sid!" She said in a disappointed tone, making him come out of his dream. Reality freaked his mind.

"I'm sorry!" He tried to explain.

"How many days since you broke up with Sana?" She asked him.

"Maybe one and half year!" He replied.

"You know when I moved away from my ex?" She questioned him, making him confused.

"No, when?"

"Just one month ago! And I don't even remember his surname," She said while folding her hands up to her chest.

"I'm sorry!" He said in guilt, feeling that she got hurt.

"Let me complete Sid!" She said interpreting him.

"I had 3affairs before and I saw them close. We are in lust, and I felt you're same. But I started doubted on the day when I noticed your change by seeing Sana with another man. I didn't get jealous by seeing you with Sana, but I saw your rage in your eyes and today it confirmed that you had something beyond lust on her." She concluded making him freeze in shock.

"But!"

"I think you love her Sid, just like heart to heart. I can get a man like you, but you can't be happy with any girl other than her!" She said making him understand.

"She moved on Sonia!" He said in a sad tone.

"Really! Did you saw?" She snapped out.

"No, but!"

"Here you have so many feelings and she did equal, maybe more! I have seen it Sid she loves you so much " She said with a smile.

"It's not easy to go back Sonia, you know my mom!" He said turning away.

"If you leave her, you can never be happy ever. Think of yourself!" She said and left his villa.

"Do she love me!" He questioned himself.

"I think, I made a delay in finding my happiness. " He thought for a while and dialed his secretary.

"Book my ticket to India!" He informed him.