l 64

Sid pov,

I returned from Kay's place and reached my hotel. I don't know either to feel happy that she is married or feel sad that she had a baby and hates me!

Why she opted for surrogacy?

Why she lied that she loves Kay and wants to marry him?

Why does she hate me so much?

Why did she say like that? What did I do?

She came to me willfully, and how can she say that I'm snatching her world.

Don't she love me!

Don't she want me!

Don't I deserve to marry!

No, I should question her. I want her back in my life. I should try it! I should make her understand me.

~~~~~~~~

Next Day,

He left to her office to meet her, but she denied meeting him, which freaked him totally. After waiting till evening, he lost his calm and rushed to her cabin, ignoring her Secretary.

"What the hell is this!" He shouted in anger, making her jump in fear by seeing his sudden entry. Her secretary rushed behind him.

"What! Can't you see I'm busy Mr." She snapped in anger.

"Sorry mam, I tried to stop!" She spoke.

"It's Ok, Sana go and do your work!" She guided her.

"You can also leave Mr. Andrew!" She said in a cold tone.

"I should talk to you!" He said in a calm tone. She walked down to him.

"But I don't want! It's all over. Just get out before I call my guards!" She snapped, opening the door for him to walk out. He marched towards the door and closed it with a thud and pinned her back on the door making her jolt is shock.

"What the hell?" She shouted pushing him away but which lead her to be stamped between the wall and him just an inch distance left. She sticker herself back to avoid his unbearable closeness, breathing hard.

"You still have those feelings for me, don't you" He whispered in a husky tone.

"No!"

"Don't lie, the beads of sweat on your forehead says that you feel my warmth! Your shivering lips are giving me a secret invitation to claim them. Don't you want me?" He whispered brushing his hot lips against her ear making her weak. She pushed him back with a force.

"Just shut that dirty crap! Why the hell you came again? I gave you everything, I gave you my life, but still, your lust is unsatisfied. Why isn't your wife satisfying you? Do you want to sign one more contract and make me your mistress!" She cried in disgust, making him angry. He granted a slap on her face, making her shock.

"I never saw you so cheap!"

"Tsk' She returned his slap with more force.

"You did enough, I don't want you in my life, my life is just Jay, my dad, and this office. I don't want my flaws to affect my baby. Just get out of my life. I'm no more the past Sana. She died long ago." She cried in anger and pushed him out of her cabin.

----------

Sana pov,

Why did he come again?

What do he wants? He moved on, then why bother me?

I will never be back to him, I did mistake, and I myself spoiled my life and I don't want to end myself with a wrong person.

I should stay strong!