75

Jay is sleeping in between Sid and Sana. Jay is so happy that he had his papa momma on either side, but Sana is lost thinking about Sid.

Sana pov,

What the mistake I did in all this?

Why does he hate me? Just for a single reason.

I loved him. All the time in relation he kept on blabbering that he will marry Sonia. He wants only money, not babies, but all of a sudden saying he loves me. No! He loved me and now hates me.... But whyyy??

He has more flaws than me! Only I know how much pain I have gone by to stand up back. I was trying to forgive and overcome past, but he never changed. So selfish and single-dimensional.

Can't he once think from my point of view!

Can't he try to understand me!

It's waste to expect something from him. My Jay is happy, and I will do anything for my Bacha. All the time I'm worried that he won't get his papa's love like I'm getting my whole life, but at least Sid is good in this. I just hope he will be a good father.

~~~~~

As she lost in her thoughts watching the ceiling, she felt some moment beside her. She flipped her head and surprised to see Jay crawling around to reach phone from the table beside her.

"Jay! Why phone? Just sleep!" She said pulling him back on the bed and tabbed his tummy trying to make him sleep.

"Aeyyyy" He shouted irritated, which disturbed Sid's sleep. She thought he will scream on him, but he looked calm and asked, "What happened?"

"daddyyy!" He blabbered in his kiddish tone.

"Haan my spiderman, what you remembered this midnight?" He asked with a smile tickling him.

"Daddy, I wanttt too goo prkkk " He said looking at him.

"Park? "

"Prkkk "

"Why?" He asked in surprise.

"Too playyy withhh youuuu " Jay said with innocence.

"We can play here also" Sid said.

"Nooo! Youuu My dadd I should show Tiaaaa" He said in his unstable tone. Sid smiled at his excitement.

"Tia will also be sleeping, you can play with her tomorrow" He tried to make him understand.

"Tomorrowwww youuu go tu office paapaa"He cried trying to remove his mom grip. Sana got little anger on his stubbornness.

" Jaye! Chup! " She shouted, making him scare little. He turned towards his papa and faked crying.

"He is talking to me, what's your problem?" Sid yelled at her, taking Jay in his embrace.

"What! Good, go take him to park now all your ghost friends will be on trees only... Go!" She scowled in anger and turned another side on the bed.

"Ghostttttt" Jay shouted in horror.

"Jay! Ghost is better than your momma, ghosts kill at a time, but your momma has that stamina to kill daily" Sid joked which made Jay forget about all, but it freaked Sana too much. She got up from bed in anger and sat on it.

"When I killed you, it's you who is torturing me with your words and action. If I really have that guts I used to kill you on day one of your entry in my life!" She scowled in anger. Jay blinked his eyes staring at her in confusion as he is unable to understand what she said. Sid controlled his anger.

"Come on Jay, we will sleep, and I promise we will go to the park Tomorrow" he assured placing him back on the bed.

"Saachiiiii" Jay giggled in joy.

"Only if you sleep like a good boy now!" Sid added a condition. Jay closed his eyes faking sleep.

"Sleep, My spiderman sleep well," he said gently tabbing him. Sid looked at Sana who is busy scolding him turning otherwise.

Jay opened his eyes and placed his little hand on Sid's hand. When Sid glared at him. He navigated Sid's hand on her waist, which shocked both of them. She froze for a while, feeling his touch after a long time of 3years.

"Momma shouldddd Sleeepppp" Jay blabbered trying to tell him make his mom sleep like he is doing with him. Sana who heard this got shocked by her son's dangerous innocence.

"Your father is a sleep spoiler " She murmured in her thoughts. Sid hand remained on her waist. His two fingers are touching her skin from the space between her tee and pants. Jay tried to pull his mom on her back by that Sid can make her sleep. Sana turned as Jay wanted. Jay guided his dad to tab her tummy. She glared at Sid signing a big noo. Sid gently tabbed her tummy, caressing her. His touch is making her lose herself, but she doesn't want to get back to be weak.

On the other hand, Sid felt turned on as his hand contacted her soft skin. He was getting two types of thoughts.

Devil mind pov,

This girl is still having the same effect on me. It's been years still I'm dying to touch her.

That's softness, that feeling! Oh God, breath-stopping.

Nooo! You can't touch her" My mind is trying to tell me, but it's ok Man she is your wife.

"But you said you will not even touch her shadow! How can you change your words! Are you so shameless" My mind remained.

"God! Just once can't I feel her" I thoughts.

"No!" My mind tried to project it out, but my hands are trying to find access to touch her more. She slapped on my hand as I tried to push my hand a little in.

"Don't you dare take advantage!" She whispered in anger, making me get back to reality.

"I'm not interested" I lied withdrawing my hand from her but internally I feel to stay a little longer. I turned aside, but a single touch polluted my mind totally. I lost my total control, which I have from the past two years. I lost my anger which I have from the past one month. I seriously wonder, what did she do for me! Why I'm falling weak towards her?

With all my unanswerable questions, I fell asleep.

Next night,

Sid got a call from his mom while he is playing with Jay.

"Yes, mom"

"How long are you going to stay in India? It's been 3 months. What about our business!" She sounded angry.

"Will return soon" He made an excuse.

"When?"

"Soon"

"Look Sid, you called off your wedding with Sonia saying we get better profit marrying Sana. I accepted! I accepted even knowing she had a baby. I accepted that baby to be our next heir, but still your neglecting business. Can't you just do this little for me" She snapped in anger.

"Mom, I will do something, please give me some time "

"Time! You have one week. You should be in USA by next Monday" She said ending her call.

"Shut! What the crap! Will she accept to leave India" He thought watching Jay who is playing happily.

"Should try to convince her, I can't go alone" He thought while collecting idea to convince her.

Will she accept to leave India for him?