32

As the sunrise broke into the room through the glass door of the balcony, she opened her eyes as her eyes rolled down she found herself on his naked chest. She remembered the last night encounter with him which make her jolt and she got up with a jerk which disturbed his sleep. She crawled back and dipped herself in a sheet. He returned her a smirk.

" Get ready, we had office!" He said in a calm tone.

"I can't come," she replied to him while staring another side.

"Are you still opposing me?" He asked in a devilish tone while moving towards her on the bed.

"No! I'm not feeling well. I want to be in home please" She choked in fear of his touch. She doesn't want to give up, but he is not letting her. He got in thoughts for a while.

"Ok, don't skip food and take rest," he said while getting up from the bed he left to his room, but he came back again to meet her. He knocked on her bathroom door. She got scared by hearing the knock.

"Sana!" he shouted from out. She remained silent for a while.

"Sana!" He shouted louder.

"Haan" she replied in fear.

"Give me my shirt!" he demanded.

"I will give evening please!" She pleaded from the bathroom.

"Will you give or shall I break this door and get it myself!" He shouted.

"No! I will give," She said while cruising him. She removed the shirt and gave it after unlocking the door. He took the shirt and peeped in to check on her.

"I don't want it to be washed, it's so special for me!" He whispered with a smile while smelling the shirt.

"Special in a shirt, he got mad totally! Oh God, get me out of this mad kingdom," She prayed in her mind. She glared at him with the same expression.

"You can't understand it! Go and thanks for the night!" He chuckled with a naughty smile and left.

Evening 4 pm

She had a peaceful day. Sid returned after completing his office. He saw her sitting in the garden alone. After parking his car, he made his way to her and got seated beside her. His sudden appearance scared her beside her. She crawled away from him a little.

"Don't get scared, I will not eat you!" He chuckled with a smile.

"But you will beat me!" She said while staring at the sky.

"So, the great Sana fears my hand or me!" He asked in a teasing tone.

"I hated my life and myself!" She choked while tears followed on. Sid took her in his embrace.

"You're so special Sana! Very special. Whatever happens is not your fault, it's mine. I made it all. Why you're blaming yourself? You're really a princess and the best person I saw in my life. Please don't cry like this," He said while cupping her face. His every word came from his heart inflow.

"Then please, I request you or I beg you to leave me alone." She pleaded in tears.

"Stop being stupid. What the problem Sana, why can't you spare your one year to me. I'm not asking for free. Please try to understand and you're liking it already," He tried to make her clear.

"Yes, inflow I'm getting in. Because bad is more attractive than good, just like your face. I can't give up on my self-respect and dignity," She cried while getting up from the bench.

"Hush! Come here, baby, let me explain you one thing" He called her in a calm tone and made her sit on the bench. He got on his knees and took her hand in his.

"I kept this ring on your finger to say that I'm here to protect you and your respect. I respect you and your likes and dislikes. What is wrong in this, your 20 grown up! You can decide what you want and what not. I have never been with a girl before and you have never been with a man before and now we both wanted to be one. Why are you seeing it as a crime? Just try this one year, if we both like it and wanted more than I promise I will marry you. We both can get married. I want you, Sana. Just treat me like a friend. We both can be good friends with benefits. I will never hurt you or disappoint you. As our deal, this relationship stays in between us. After this year your free to do anything and you can ask me anything in return, I know it can't be countable in terms of money, but I will try to compensate at least some. The only thing I want is you, only you." he confessed.

"Ok, so you will not let me go. I can't trust you, Sid. You can as a professor first now as a kidnapper and blackmailer and now a good lover boy type. Do you see a word fool written on my forehead," She shouted on him.

He got up on his feet and about to answer her. She stopped him by showing her hand.

"You want me in your bed! Fine, I will cooperate after that. Please let me free, I can't handle this torture for a complete year. I will die with fear and tension," She scowled in frustration.

"I waited complete two years and searched you," He shouted in anger.

"I kept on running those two years." She replied back.

" Ok, fine, be 6 months at least!" He asked with hope.

She nodded no "I can't "

"ok fine. One month after that you can go but this one month you should give your complete support."

"Deal pakka!" she asked while forwarding her hand.

"Yeah!in case, if you take a step back you should follow my contract obediently without tears happily." He asked.

"Done Mr. Andrew! I will be free next month!" She said proudly.

"You don't know what you got yourself into! Will see how far you can bear my romance!" He mumbled with a devilish smirk.