66

Sid pov,

Why she hates me?

What did I do?

We followed the contract, and we part away as per contract! Now she is single just like I'm why can she accept my proposal!

Why always she says no to me!

If she has any reason can express but why all that hate upon me! What did I do!

I accept I made delay, and I was little dominating, I can't do filmy stunts to propose my love and ask for marriage! She don't even know how much I'm struggling to gain her back, I died to convince my mom to stop my marriage with Sonia.

I did all that to get my love back, but she don't want me!

She don't love me! Why? Why none loves me! Am I that much bad that I have none to say as mine?

Now, like a beggar, I'm sitting alone in this park. Everyone around me is happy enjoying. I had money to buy anything but still, I'm unhappy! Will I ever get my happiness...

My fate I loved a girl just like my mom. She opted surrogacy, just like my stupid unwanted mother, to get a baby. I know she is fond of babies. If she didn't move on, why can't she meet me once? I waited like a fool for a single text from her, but I got nothing and now she is pushing me to hell. I will do anything to get her. Why can't she see it in me?

Why she hates me and pushing me away every second of life!

As I lost in my thoughts, I heard a cute little voice, "uncleeee! " Jay giggled in joy from his toddler.

I don't know why my heart feels happy seeing this little kid. He is so familiar to Sana. I smiled at him and bowed my hands and he leaned front as a gesture permitting me to take him in my arms.

"My little spiderman!" I chuckled, nuzzling my breed on his cheeks, which tickled his cheeks, and a cute laugh came out from him. I have seen the toy shop opposite to the park and said his caretaker to follow me. I brought few toys as he wished we had a great time later. He left his house leaving me in my loneliness again. I left to my hotel.

-----------

Miller Mansion,

Sana returned from office. She saw Jay, who is playing with his new toy car gifted by Sid. She felt it was new but felt her dad may get them.

"Momma! ′ Jay shouted in joy, crawling towards her. She ran towards him and took him in her arms, and kissed his forehead.

"my Jay! Momma misses you so much" She said kissing his cheek. He crawled down from her hands and pulled her hands to show his new toys.

"Grandpa got you?′ She asked him.

'Nooooo, Uncleeeee" He said, trying to explain who gave them.

"Which uncle?" she asked his caretaker.

"I don't know his name mam, " Her caretaker informed. Sana understood it may be Sid. She grabbed her phone and showed Sid's picture to her, and confirmed. She stumbled back on the couch, knowing the truth. Jay came crawling along with his toy car and tried to climb onto her lap. She snatched his car and smashed it on the floor.

"Momma!" Jay started crying loud as his car broken into pieces.

"How many times I said you to be careful about Jay!" Sana shouted in anger towards the caretaker.

"I'm sorry mam! Jay is so fond of him I thought he is your friend " She apologized to her. Jay was still crying, seeing his mom's anger. It's first time that he has seen her so angry. She left Jay on the couch and left to the hotel.

Hotel,

She rushed to his hotel with a rash drive in just 10mins.

"Sid Andrew Room no:" she asked the receptionist.

"15th floor, presidential suite" As the words heard by her, she walked towards the lift and landed on his floor. Kicked his door with her feet in anger. Sid got up in anger by disturbance.

"What the hell!" His words struck as he has seen her. She pushed him inside the room in anger.

"What the hell you think of yourself! Why you always want to destroy my happiness!

You took away my peace, you took away my dignity; you took away my everything and now you want to snatch my son from me! Why Sid! " She shouted in tears.

"Shut up, Sana! What I did that you are blaming me like this?" He shouted in anger.

"What you did! You didn't even realize still! " She sobbed in tears, moving back from him.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"Why you got those toys to Jay! What are you trying to do with me this time?" She snapped in anger.

"I just gifted him, " He said walking towards her.

"Just stay! Dare you come close! I don't even want your shadow on me or on my son! He is my life! "She scowled in anger in tears.

" Are you mad! Why will I hurt you?" He asked in a cold tone controlling his anger.

"Then get out Sid, get out of India! Let me lead my life" She pleaded in tears.

"Why! I want to marry you, Sana!" He confessed gripping her shoulder.

"I don't want any relationship, I'm happy being a single mother! Just get out of my life!" She said pushing him back.

"Never dare to touch my son! He is my son, only mine!" She said in a possessive tone while vacating his place.

Miller Mansion,

"Miss. Carla!" She called out the caretaker.

"Mam! Man, Jay is Missing" She cried out in a scary worried tone.

"What! How can this possible when you are here?" She shouted at her.

'I got a call mam, after that I saw him missing, I searched everywhere!" She confessed which make her jump in pain.

"He can't even walk check again, I'm sure he will be somewhere here in the mansion or in the garden. She said them and called the watchman and asked about Jay. No information found. She searched like mad running the whole mansion crying.

" Jayeee! " She cried, falling on her knees.

"I'm sorry, Baby, please come back!" She cried vigorously. She remembered Sid, and she grabbed her phone and dialed him.

"Where is my Jay!" She cried on the phone, which made him shock.

"What!"

"Where is my Jay, why you took him from me! Please give my Jay back!" She cried helplessly.

"I don't know Sana, I really don't know," He said with innocence.

"My Jay! Please, Sid, I will die without him, please give him back!" She cried totally broken.

"Will you marry me, Sana! If I give back your son" He asked in a cold, emotionless tone. She dropped her phone after hearing his evil proposal.

Screen freezes on her teary face.