81

"Explain to me what is her strategy in business? Like how she attacks competitors? How she identifies her competitor's weakness?" She asked her questions and Sid explained her along with few case studies.

"So, we should plan accordingly! We should make her win first?" Sana said making him confused.

"How?"

"Let's show this company destroyed and transfer all the property and shares to the new shadow of our company. For the world, it should look like a new lord, but we will lead it secretly. You can do this perfectly. Because I can give good ideas it can work only with your knowledge hubby! Shall we do?" She asked with a confident smile, gesturing her hand for him.

"It's best, my Wifey!" Finally, he smiled happily and joined his hand with her.

"Let's start our game together?" Both got up with joy. They shared work and started planning accordingly.

One month later,

Plan A started working perfectly with the effort of two deadly business devils. That combo shaped their profits, and they started raising. And the world started watching this success standing behind the walls of the huge building of EMPIRE Group. Their cabin lies on the top floor with a special elevator for them, and none are allowed to enter that floor without an access card and thumbprint. Everyone is so curious to know who is the owner of Empire Group. It is making all the operations on their branding. All employees are getting mails and salaries on time. Every meeting is happening without facing the MD. Only superior employees heard the voice of their MD while giving the directions of work through phone and the most loyal staff from Miller group knows real Boss, but they will never disclose it. Sid started being fully focused and using all his tactics in business, but he is staying away from Sana in a separate room.

One Evening,

They are working together. Sana glared at him for a second and got up from her chair.

"Sid!" she called out. He raised his eyes to meet hers.

"Actually, I'm not feeling well, can I leave home?" she asked with a pale expression, making him worry.

"What happened?" He asked in worry, getting up from his seat.

"Nothing just headache, I miss Jay maybe," She said casually.

"Ok, I will take care of work. Take the driver and inform me after reaching home," He told her like a good protective husband and dropped her till the car. She left home.

Home,

Jay came running and hugged her legs with joy seeing his momma so early.

"Mommaaaaa came momma camee!" He shouted in joy.

"What a surprise, today my daughter returned So early!" Miller asked with a smile and surprise.

"There is some reason and I need your help" She whispered in a shy tone.

"What?" He asked in surprise. She gave Jay to his caretaker.

"You play, I will be back later," She said Jay pulling his cheek and kissed his forehead.

Both Father and daughter left towards the balcony.

"Dadd actually, today!" She gave space, trying to speak out.

'Today?"

"It's Sid Birthday Tomorrow, and I was thinking to celebrate it," She said looking down.

"Wow, that's great! why not you throw a grand party?" Her dad expressed his idea.

"Dad! You know our present condition and what we both are doing underground. If we throw a party, all will think we had full money and his mom will start revenge again. Whatever, I want Sid to be happy with this, so I want to arrange privately!" She whispered the word private, pressing it to register.