Chapter 1 - Window Frame

A/N: Let us have a short side-story in the meantime :)

---

"I will not get married to her, father!" He screamed and stood from his seat in an abrupt manner. The chair immediately flopping behind as the force from his uncontrolled emotions became too strong.

"I am not telling you to marry her right away, Leandro!" The older man spoke in a much more convincing voice but he was not having it.

"No, father! I've had enough of this! Please... Just stop! Stop trying to get us together!" Leandro pleaded as his face was contorted into a pained one.

He hated arguing with the headmaster. He really did.

Yet one's patience is not unlimited. It soon runs out when their cup is filled until their emotions started overflowing.

And Leandro's patience had run out.

He cannot keep on acting like the golden child he was. It must stop all this instant.

"Leandro, my son-"

"Please..." Leandro lowered his head because he cannot afford to see the desperate look on his father's eyes.

He knew the moment he stares into his old man's face, he would succumb and follow his wishes which Leandro did not want to do.

"I will be going out with Ron. Please excuse me." Leandro lowered his head before instantly dashing off towards the front door of the mansion.

He wanted to be away. Away from the old man for now.

---

"Have you rejected father's proposal again, Leandro?" Ronnovian, in his late teenager's age, asked while biting on an apple.

"Ron..." Leandro sighed and facepalmed himself.

"I can't... I just can't accept father's proposal. You know I have a woman I love!" He exclaimed and scooted Ronnovian over to the side so he can sit on the remaining space of the large, broken window frame.

"Gah! Get your own space, double bastard!" Ronnovian gritted his teeth in annoyance as his older brother tried to fit in the tight space.

"I told you I am not a double bastard!" Leandro's worried and slightly angry expression immediately switched into a smiling one the moment his younger brother cursed him out.

"It's tight in here, Leandro!" Ronnovian tried to elbow him but the man was too buff to even feel Ronnovian's attempts.

"Double bastard..." the young prodigy spoke under his breath when he finally succumbed into the fate he had been brought into.

A small space between the window frame.

"I am not-"

"You are a double bastard. Look at your weirdo eyes," Ronnovian looked away and bit at the apple he was holding quite stubbornly.

It was the name he always attached with his brother because of Leandro's eyes.

They were of different colors.

One was blue while the other was golden.

His raven dark hair was surprisingly similar with their father's hair.

"Whatever my little brother says," Leandro teased and Ronnovian's face became grumpier.

"I'm not little."

"Sure, you aren't, little brother."

"Leandro!" Ronnovian turned to glare at him and the man raised his hands in surrender.