Chapter 80 - A Secret

"He's cute, isn't he?"

Gideon nodded his head while looking at the golden egg that was floating beside his master. It wasn't really an egg, to be precise, since it was more of a golden light orb that emitted a strange aura.

He just liked calling it an egg because it came from a bird.

But of course, the egg wasn't something he can just ignore. It was someone.

A person.

A child is bound to be born from the golden light orb and it would be the first child that came directly from the two kings. Unlike Raegan who was a dragon in nature and was an adopted son by the two kings, this one was their own.

Some might not yet understand the severity of this phenomenon. However, Gideon was well-versed in identifying future events especially since he has his own dragon living inside his body who tells him things.

The child that is bound to be born from the golden light orb will definitely take after the two kings; that is an undeniable truth that everyone must accept. The phoenix did its own magic and made sure that the two kings drank the elixir of life or whatever Gideon liked to call it because it was able to create a human being just as how a normal baby would be born.

But what does it mean to be born taking after the two kings?

Gideon eyed his master who was reading a book while the egg was floating closely beside him as if it was glued or some sort of magical adhesive was placed on the light orb so that it would not leave Silas.

Being born taking after the two kings means a lot of things.

Power.

Authority and magical-wise, this soon-to-be second prince of the two kings is bound to achieve a higher authority than anyone else aside from his fathers - even Raegan who is acknowledged as the first prince.

Gideon already estimated that this child was bound to be extremely powerful seeing that its parents are literally one step away from being gods. It is also common knowledge that children usually inherit the magic that they possess from their parents and looking at the capabilities of both Ciaran and Pier...

Was it even worth asking if the child would be powerful? Of course, it would be. There was no doubt about that.

The second is wealth.

Similar to how Royal Princes and Princesses are born, this child is also bound to acquire enormous wealth from the kingdom. As a matter of fact, even if it still wasn't born, it already had a huge sum to its name considering the citizens of the kingdom are already showering it with gold, diamonds, and other precious stones as a gift.

Lastly...

"Is there something wrong?" Silas asked as he also glanced at the knight who was staring at him as if he had grown two horns on his head. Gideon was pulled out of his thoughts when his master called and he shook his head while chuckling. "There is nothing wrong, my liege. I am just in awe of the soon-to-be prince."

This child is bound to receive immense blessings from the world knowing that his father, Silas, is dearly loved by the world that it allowed him to travel through three different lives and still end up as the greatest of all time in both worlds.

Gideon secretly shuddered at the thought.

'Just imagine a child destroying nations at the age of five.' He wanted to laugh at the joke but he knew it was a possibility. A huge possibility for it to happen.

Of course, they already speculated that it would be a prince. Though Melfar didn't give any hint about its identity yet.

Silas started calling it a prince because he said he 'felt' something that tells it would be a prince.