Chapter 21 - Incomplete

"Greetings to the Sovereign of Magic!" Every person spoke in unison as they all lowered their heads without hesitation.

It was a primal instinct that they felt. The message must not be ignored or the person standing in the whole kingdom should be dishonored.

Once they all finished greeting him, they started to raise their heads one by one.

Yet he stood there; watching everyone with his gleaming eyes.

Gideon gulped as he viewed the sight before him.

The vampire king kneeled in front of the white-haired king with his eyes still closed and the breathtaking scenery of the glowing skies that erupted from the king's majestic powers.

They were astounding.

It's as if the divine revelation of the world's greatest upbringing has finally come.

He then shook his head.

"No..." He murmured. It was not 'as if'.

The Sovereign of Magic himself was the greatest treasure of the world and there was no denying it.

How can someone even not identify it when the man himself was in the center between two powerful creatures?

The Little Dragon Prince of Mir watched the phoenix and the fox.

As a dragon, he naturally had so much pride and magic within him that was unrivaled by any other creatures. Dragons were the highest on the ladder of power in the world.

Sweat dripped Raegan's forehead and his human hands clenched in anxiousness.

'W-What are they...?' He asked himself as he contemplated what the two creatures could be.

The flaming bird was so powerful he wanted to run away from it. Hide from the deepest corners of the world and never show himself again.

He was intimidated and Raegan knew Gideon felt the same way too as the swordmaster had a dragon inside him.

It felt like witnessing the sun itself be reborn into this creature. The power it held was so great that it made Raegan feel so little he no longer wanted to be in its presence.

But even if the sun seemed like it was reborn, it also felt like winter had manifested before them.

Everyone's gaze went to the nine-tailed fox.

They were in a trance as they looked at the beautiful creature. Its nine tails were swishing from time to time and it yawned cutely too.

However, one could not ignore the magic that reverberated from it.

"It rivals the phoenix's power..." Gideon murmured underneath his breath while watching the fox.

Its mystical appearance made his insides quiver for unknown reasons.

Eventually, their gazes shifted towards the white-haired king, and they were locked in an unexplainable trance.

"Lift yourself, vampire," the voice suddenly spoke which made everyone flinch except for the person mentioned.

Ciaran grinned before getting on his feet and proudly standing in front of the young king.

"Who are you, vampire?" It asked and Ciaran's eyebrows rose for a second before composing himself.

The entire kingdom of Mir wondered too.

Why did it ask who the vampire king was? But they all came to one single conclusion later on.