Chapter 84 - Belmaid

"Hyaa! Immediately head to the Southern Gates!" A man with golden hair that seemed like it was shining brilliantly under the sun yelled as he raised his sword. He was riding on top of his trusted steed and those who saw his image immediately lowered their heads.

"Follow his highness' command! Head to the Southern Gates!" the knights' captain repeated and the battalion of knights that were behind them dispersed into their respective places before heading to the southern gates where they are to prepare for the arrival of the esteemed guests.

Faust pushed his hair back as he sighed. It is a tiring day for everyone and though the preparations were all good and quick-paced, none of them were at ease due to the expectations of who will be arriving in the empire tomorrow.

Clip... Clop...

The sound of horse hooves hitting the ground resonated around the place and a little bit of dust scattered around.

"Your highness, all the preparations are going well. We might finish earlier than expected," the knights' captain spoke with respect to the prince, in which, Faust nodded his head to.

Indeed, everything was going smoothly.

"I am assured that the young master will be enthralled by the decorations and gifts everyone has prepared for him," the man in the silver armor added and Faust nodded his head again. "Let us hope for the best," the prince responded with an eager smile.

Everyone in the empire knew of the valiant young master from the House of Masters in the Taron Kingdom who defeated the enemies that invaded them by surprise. Of course, no one knew about the truth of the story as there were only a few living people that could be counted by two hands who knew what exactly happened during the war.

Faust was the culprit in tweaking all the information that was distributed to the people and, in turn, it made Pier Belmiunde's name shine even brighter than it already was.

Not a single person in the territory did not know who he was.

The young master who built the towering walls of flame that trapped the enemies and prevented them from further destroying Taron.

The young master who destroyed the battalions of forces coming from every direction of the kingdom and defended with his entire life to save his territory.

The young master...

One could go on and on and a day would not be enough to talk about the halls of fame Pier Belmiunde has built for himself in Belmaid.

Faust silently chuckled in his thoughts at that. The first time everyone heard of Pier Belmiunde was during Faust's attendance to the Royal Banquet in Taron as a representative of the Belmaid Empire. People speculated the rumored romance between the two men but it eventually died down when Faust was sent back to the empire due to the threats of war.

The second time they heard of Pier Belmiunde was because of his genius in playing music. Scholars from Taron and Belmaid themselves hailed the young master as a genius and a prodigy at the same in playing the music that even the Academy of Music, who only selects distinct individuals with promising talents around the world, proudly announced their interest in having him join the institute.

As an empire who greatly treasures music and believes it is a part of their soul, the citizens of Belmaid were quick to identify their favor with the young master from the Taron Kingdom. All the people loved a dignified man who can play music wonderfully.

Belmaid's Second Prince decided that it would be better for it to stay that way because, in the first place, those were all true anyway. The once young master now turned king achieved all those impossible feats by himself and conquered not just the enemies but the hearts of Belmaid's own people as well.