Special Chapter

A/N: It's my birthday today and I'm giving this to everyone as a treat :P. 

P.S., This chapter occurred in the modern era and did not affect the current timeline of the story in any way. The song for this chapter is Madison Beer's 'Showed Me' and you can listen to it for a better reading experience. Enjoy!

---

Loud music blared through the speakers making everyone go wild. Bodies entangling with each other, laughter echoing through silent waves, and the chattering of people were the most notable things that could be seen through the club.

It was a weekend. Everyone was planning to get intoxicated as the stress from their work and responsibilities were weighing down on them. The burden of reality was too much of a work for everyone who is simply trying to survive daily.

"Hey, wanna dance with me?" He heard a voice from beside but he did not bother looking up. Instead, he proceeded to stare at his own cup which was half-empty with the bottle of liquor just right beside the cup. "Did you not hear me?" the person raised his voice but he still had no reaction.

His mind was hazy and a little bit foggy. The room was slowly turning into a whirlpool of emotions that sucked all of his worries. Did he even have worries to begin with? The thought made him chuckle while grabbing the half-empty glass and drank the rest of what was inside of it.

It was a regular night for Silas with his friends. Just drinking the night away and getting drunk on alcohol was his routine now every weekend after the long, tiring weekdays. "I'm getting dizzy," he murmured as he stood up and unknowingly pushed the man who asked him to dance away.

Offended, the lad had an indescribable look on his face as his ego had been hurt after being pushed away by the handsome stranger quietly drinking in the counter. Silas had his head hung low to prevent the flashing lights from hurting his head. "You bastard-" the angered man was about to raise his hand and hit him when Silas lifted his gaze to meet the former's look.

He instantly stopped as his eyes looked at Silas.

A small smile made its way on the man who had platinum hair.

"Don't go hitting people when they don't want to dance with you, love," he spoke with a voice that was clearly intoxicated with the alcohol already. Surprised with the silver-haired man's voice, the stranger obviously flinched. He did not expect Silas' voice to be that charming even when drunk!

He paused for a few moments as he was seemingly caught in a trance with how attractive the man was. "Would you please let me go to the bathroom? I have to do my business-" Silas was about to walk past the man when the latter grabbed his arm and pulled him.

"Hey!" He retaliated when he only felt himself getting dragged into who knows where. Annoyed, he tried pulling his hand back but the man was too strong... or was it because he was drunk?

He did not really know.

Shaking his head out of the unnecessary thoughts whether the man was strong because he was naturally fit or because he was drunk, Silas grunted as he pulled his arm again. But to no avail, he could not resist the force that pulled him.

Silas only felt himself getting dragged through the sweaty bodies mingling with each other and he made a face at how sticky the feeling was. There were a few downsides to clubs, too, and it was the sticky feeling he gets when walking or dancing with the crowd. Or again, maybe it was his experience alone?

Silas never danced in bars alone. Never.

People would always flock to him seeing he had such amazing beauty, to begin with – he shook his head again and composed himself.