Chapter 99 - Love

A/N: It's been a long time since I wrote some smexy chapters so I'm giving y'all this hehe :> stay tuned for the next chapters (I will write them ASAP).

Warning: Mature content ahead. Read at your own discretion.

---

With the end of fall comes the entrance of the chilly winter winds. It wasn't strong enough yet but one could feel the aura of frost manifesting in the atmosphere. The people started wearing coats and layers of clothes to protect them from the chilly weather and some opted to stay inside indoors.

Others made sure their fireplaces were warm and cozy. There are also those, who, unfortunately, cannot afford to be cozy, made sure to work with households who are capable of providing for the necessities to avoid the cold.

While a smaller portion of the population decides to indulge in the warmth of the skin.

"Silas," Ciaran whispered almost breathlessly as he pushed the man to the bed.

"I'll be quick, hmm?" He begged as he removed his shirt and the latter could only chuckle while shaking his head.

Since Silas asked to postpone their intimacy, it kind of made this big bat on top of him a little upset. Needless to say, Fenrir threw a tantrum saying he was 'deceived' by how the young king was enticing him earlier with the kisses.

"But I have to attend a lot of gatherings tomorrow morning," he countered but did not bother stopping Ciaran from removing his clothes.

"Can't you heal yourself? Please? Hmm?" Ciaran pecked Silas' forehead and the latter had to stop the chuckle from coming out of his mouth seeing how desperate Ciaran was. "Do you not want to do it with me?" He added.

"..."

"I'll be good. Right? You know I know how much you love it when I make love with you," Ciaran argued after seeing the silence Silas responded him with.

Nudging his face on the young king's hand, he kissed the uncalloused palms and licked the crevices between the fingers.

'So needy,' Silas could only chuckle before grabbing Ciaran's face and kissing him.

He opened his mouth to let their tongues intertwine with each other and Ciaran took that as a confirmation for his request. It was hot and ardent. Their fiery entanglement turned into an intense competition of who could dominate. However, seeing the older man's desperation, Silas gladly gave him as he smiled and caressed Ciaran's cheek.

"Silas?" Ciaran muttered as they separated for air. A string of saliva formed between their departed lips and heavy sighs clashed against each other.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"Yes. I love you, too, needy man."

"Hehe."

Ciaran couldn't get enough. No matter how much he kissed nor touched the alabaster skin his lover possessed, it felt like it still lacked. He wanted to indulge in this forever bliss provided by their rubbing bodies.

"Can I touch you?" Ciaran inquired as his hands continued caressing Silas' thighs. Shivers ran down the young king's body as Ciaran repeated the action over and over again.

"Y-You're already touching me..." he muttered under his breath.

"I meant... somewhere else..." Ciaran's hands then lowered themselves to Silas' bottom and there, he started caressing the crevice that separated the fine, plump cheeks.

"I-Idiot!" Silas complained as the shivers heightened and his body reacted to the touch in a violent manner.

"So, can I?"