1:2 Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn
Part 3
————

Some People Just Want To Watch The World BurnPart 3————

————

RECAP

"You three alright?"He asked, earning a nod from all of us. "Let's give her a proper burial. See if you can find a shovel." Rafael started walking towards the cellar, then Hope, then you followed after, but you stopped when Alaric's 'phone' rang. "Dorian?" He asked. "A knife to the heart did the trick." He paused. "What are you reading? Game of Thrones?" He joked. You watched as Landon walked into the cellar with the others, not thinking much as you stayed outside for fresh air. "Look, this just doesn't make any sense. I-It has got to be something else." The headmaster said but that was cut short about it being something else as you and Landon starred wide eyed as you heard growling and squishing and see a pair of wings appear. He turned around looking at it. "Nope. It's a dragon, all right. I've got to call you back." He said, hanging up the phone.

"Dr. Saltzman?" hope asked, carrying a shovel before starring at the dragon. You watched as Rafael put and arm in front of you and Landon to try and protect you both. "Oh, my god." She said as the dragon kept getting taller. It then roared and started flapping it's wings, roaring again, then breathing fire on us.

We were for sure dead, or were we?

————

Hope had done a spell to protect us and the dragon eventually flew away. "Was that a-?" You questioned but got cut off.

"You guys go. Get in the car and get out of here." Hope stated firmly.

"What about you?" Asked Alaric, worriedly.

She looks at him. "I have an idea."

"What?" He questioned.

Hope held up the knife. "She wants this. She's going to be back." Hope made the obvious clear to the older guy.

He nodded. "All right, you three, go to the car. I'll meet you there. Go, Go."

Hope cut in. "Kate needs to stay, I need her." Hope anonymously said.

Alaric gave her a confused look before looking at you and you just shrugged, just as confused. You, Rafael and Landon said bye before they ran off. "You wake up with a death wish today?" He asked the other Tribrid.

Hope cocked her head to the side. "Something like that."

We all look up noticing a dragon figure in the sky coming back. "All right, it's coming back. Now what?" He asked, not looking down from the sky.