2:9 I Couldn't Have Done This Without You

I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
Part 1
————

I Couldn't Have Done This Without YouPart 1————

————

RECAP

Hope was still extremely confused but listened to you and walked down the steps, grabbing your hand and was now standing in front of you. "Okay, now what?" She asked.

"Look up." You said, letting go of her hand.

Once she did, she saw the mistletoe and a big smiled formed on her face as she knew what that meant. You took this as an opportunity to lean in and kiss her, which you did.

She placed a hand on your cheek and one around your neck, you placed your arms around her torso. The both of you being actual normal teenagers, or the closest thing to them.

————

You carried a box of your stuff up the stairs to go to your old room before you sacrificed yourself, completely forgetting Hope wasn't in that room now and Alyssa Chang took over it. 'Starting over. In theory, it's simple. You put the past behind you, take what you learned and begin again.' Students watched and looked at you as you walked yo your old room.

To see it was awkward was an understatement, it was weird getting all these looks. Josie and MG weren't walking together but happened to be in front of you but ignored you, why? 'But it's not as easy as it sounds. Moving on means letting things go. Things that are familiar, easy, safe. Things that matter. Someone once said 'you can't go home again.' I hope like hell they were wrong.'

You then walked into your old room to see ninety-nine percent of it was taken over by someone's stuff. Just then, Alyssa revealed herself as she moved from behind a student standing up closet thing. Whatever it is, it was ugly.

Now you remembered that Hope told you Alyssa moved into your room. "Oh. It's just you." Alyssa said with distase as if you were wrong or something.

You were so ready to say something mean after that comment but you surprised yourself and didn't. "Alyssa," You coughed, trying your hardest. "what's all this?" You stated, acting as if you didn't know why she moved in.

"I moved in while you were forgotten or whatever. Your side's over there." She stated, looking and pointing at the unmade bed.

You literally bit your tongue to stop your comebacks. "I usually have a single, meaning my single is with Hope, we shared this room." You responded, annoyance laced in your voice.

Alyssa looked back at you. "Which is what I had until this exact moment." She responded, taking in a breathe. "I go to bed at ten, so no late-night visitors. And I don't want ants, so no eating in the room." Alyssa told 'rules' you had to follow, which you weren't going too.