2:11 What Cupid Problem?

What Cupid Problem?
Part 3
————

What Cupid Problem?Part 3————

————

RECAP

"I just-I grabbed the strongest one I could find." Hope said sadly, knowing she was just blinded by her obsession with getting you back.

MG stayed quiet for a few seconds. "Then I guess we both messed up." MG stated. Hope looked at the ground before back at MG. "I told Alyssa that I'm into Kym." MG worriedly said.

Hope widened her eyes. "Go. I'll take care of this." Hope stated. As soon as she said that, MG vamped out of there to go find Alyssa and Kym. Hope then worriedly looked down at the ascendant before getting up and running her hands through her hair.

Just then she was shot by an arrow and fell to the floor in pain while Cupid just stared at her creepily.

————

MG vamped to where Kym was, finding Kaleb with her and an empty library. "Kym!" He exclaimed as he stopped in front of them. "Sweet, you're okay. I'll explain later, but I got to get you out of here." MG said in a hurried tone, worried for the girl.

"Oh, she's not going anywhere with you." Kaleb cut in. Kym looked between the two confused, MG starring at Kaleb confused as well. "I saw you on that date." He continued. MG then realised but ignored it.

"The date that you ruined?" He questioned with sass.

"Ruined?" Kaleb repeated. "It didn't look so ruined with you vamping your tongue down Alyssa Chang's throat." Kaleb pushed MG slightly, getting on his nerves.

When Kaleb said that, MG looked at Kym, knowing he was put on the spot. "What?" She questioned, hurt and confused.

"That is not how it happened." MG commented like a robot. "That was a part of an incredibly poorly-thought-out but well-intentioned plan." MG explained — badly — on the spot.

Kaleb hummed sarcastically in response. "Yeah, you see this? This is exactly why I didn't want you two dating." Kaleb said, angry MG would do something like that to someone he lied.

"We can talk about this later, but right now - we got to jet, man. Come on." MG explained in a hurried tone once again.

As soon as he turned around to start running away, Alyssa was there, an axe ready in her hand to kill Kym so she could have MG all to herself. Kaleb and MG both vamped to Alyssa but she was quick to react and chanted a spell. "Morabor!" She held her hand forward, this spell immediately slowed the vampires down into what looked like an action movie. "Sorry. This is between us girls." Alyssa said angrily.