1:12 There's A Mummy On Main Street

There's A Mummy On Main Street
Part 3
————

There's A Mummy On Main StreetPart 3————

————

RECAP

Alaric looked down at you and Hope before up at the man. "Oh, these kids are-"

Clark cut him off. "Kids with magic, in a town full of innocents without it." Clark kept pleading.

You groaned. "We'd be happy to help." You stated so he could shut up.

Alaric didn't so say no or anything and actually agreed. "I'm gonna need my weapons." Alaric stated.

"Of course. Gather what you need." Clark stated. "Round up your friends. My team can help you with anything else." Clark smiled then left. You and Hope moved to stand in front of Ric.

————

Alaric looked at the both of you with slight anger. "Okay, we know you don't remember our trip to Kansas clearly, but that field that we woke up in in Georgia, that's where the portal to Malivore is. It's hidden in plain sight by a company called TRIAD." Hope explained, grabbing a card and giving it to him.

"Look familiar?" You asked.

Alaric had stayed put to speak to Emma while you and Hope went for a little walk. As you were thinking you thought about the full moon tomorrow night. "Are you ready for tomorrow?" Hope asked, it's like she could see your thoughts.

You shrugged. "I guess I'm prepared but..." You trailed off, unsure of what to say.

"You don't feel like you are?" Hope continued your sentence and you nodded. "Well, you have nothing to worry about." Hope said, you looked over at her with a questioning gaze. "Besides the 'breaking your bones' part." Hope joked causing you to chuckle.

You both came to a stop. "I just happy that this is the only time I transition is the first full moon after the you killed someone." You paused, crossing your arms over yours chest. "All the other times are optional." You finished.

Hope grabbed your hands from them being crossed and held them in hers. "I'll help you, don't worry." She smiled at you and you smiled back.

————

You were now in a line, you on the right of Hope, Josie then Lizzie on the left of Hope. Alaric was in front. It was silent and you were enjoying it until Lizzie broke it. "Some people find it helps to clear their conscience before heading into battle." Lizzie stated, all of you looking over at her.