2:15 Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself

Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself
Part 1
————

Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About MyselfPart 1————

————

RECAP

As soon as that happened you watched as Hope fell unconscious to the floor, MG catching her but soon after you also fell unconscious, Lizzie running towards you, catching you before you hit the ground.

Lizzie sat on the floor, holding you in her arms while MG did the same with Hope. MG gave a pleading look that screamed to stop what she was doing. "Oh... don't look at me like that, MG. Every Super Squad needs a super villain." Josie smiled. "Autem." She chanted.

The lights then became flickering out of control and the room was shaking as well. "Stop trying to help me, Dad." Josie stated. " 'Cause I've never been better." Josie smiled, her eyes still black as she then raised her hand, the floor detaching and disappearing along with Josie.

————

"Attention students, please make your way to morning assembly." Alaric called over the P.A system within the school. You were laid out over Hopes bed while she sat at her desk getting ready for the school day.

Feeling eyes on you, you turned your head from your phone to Hope, seeing she was looking at you. She smiled at you but you knew it was forced, you did the same thing back to her, no words shared between the two of you. After the therapy box, you were pretty scared since you felt you had to choose between the people you care most about.

You weren't sure how Hope felt afterwards butI guess by her mood, she also didn't like the result she had gotten. Getting lost in thought, you didn't realise Hope was no by your side and holding out a hand to help you up. You got up, with he help of her, and shoved your phone into your bag before walking out the door with her.

As Hope was shutting it, you looked to your left and saw Landon with Rafael. Rafael seemed out of it while Landon raised an arm awkwardly and waved slightly. You panicked and as soon the door was shut, Hope realised who was starring at you two and quickly caught onto the situation that you felt out of place with Landon right now and walked away, still clasping onto your hand, the both of you going to Assembly.

As you got to Assembly, you and Hope sat in the second last isle, MG on the end. As soon as everyone had arrived and quieted down, that's when Alaric spoke. "I know you are all worried. Believe me, no one is more worried than I am. My daughter Josie is still missing. But even as I speak, we're doing everything we can to find her." Alaric started expanding the situation they were in.

This only made you wonder how Lizzie was feeling, after the therapy box, you hadn't really spoken to her. You felt she needed space and time to figure out what was going on so that's what you gave her. "Jed and the wolves are attempting to track her. Kaleb and the vampires have compelled local police for any help that they can provide. We will find her and bring her home." Alaric looked around the room.