1:7 Death Keeps Knocking On My Door

Death Keeps Knocking On My Door
Part 2
————

Death Keeps Knocking On My DoorPart 2————

————

RECAP

You looked over at Hope. "Well that's not scary, but how is he going to get the knife if he's in a cell?" You trailed off, thinking back to Cassie. Hope saw your realisation.

"What?" She inquired, wanting to know the information.

You both came to a stop, looking Hope in the eyes. "Library, I think I may of just figured it out."

————

Hope groaned. You started walking off. "Stop being vague!" Hope said, causing you to laugh as she followed you into the library. "I don't like you anymore." Hope said as she finally walked beside you to the library.

"That's a lie." You hold up the ball that had turned red.

Hope rolled her eyes. "Where the hell did you find that?" She asked

You shrugged. "Somewhere in our room, on your side." You smirked as you put the ball back in your jacket and walk into the library. Hope let out a aggravated sigh.

Once you were in the library you walked to the M-N bookshelf, searching for necromancy. You finally found it and walked down to the table, laying out the book. Hope shrugged. "We already know the name of the villain, Kate." Hope commented.

You rolled your eyes. "Not the name." You opened the book and pointed at the name. "A Necromancer can bring back the dead of loved ones or just any dead at all." You summarised. "That's probably why Jo showed up and my father.." You softly said.

Hope rubbed your arm in comfort. "You think the Necromancer brought Cassie back to take the knife." Hope stated, it wasn't really a question. You nodded slowly. "Kate, it's okay. We will kill him before he or Cassie takes the knife." Hope brought you in for a hug and you hugged back.

"Thank's Hope." You said in the crook of her neck.

You felt Hope smile on your shoulder. "We should probably go do something about it before it gets out of hand." Hope joked. You chuckled and you both left the hug. With a flick of the wrist the book went flying back to it's original spot. "You're getting better at controlling your magic." Hope said as you both walked out of the library.

"Maybe it's because of my teacher." You faked a thinking face, Hope laughed and smiled as she thought you were actually going to be nice. "I wonder who it could be, it can't be you because you'd be to bossy." You looked over at her.