1:11 We're Gonna Need A Spotlight

We're Gonna Need A Spotlight
Part 1
————

We're Gonna Need A SpotlightPart 1————

————

RECAP

Hope cupped the left side of your face with her right hand, caressing her thumb over your cheek. "You don't have to be scared. I'll be there for you." Hope whispered back. "If you're that scared I'll turn with you." Hope slightly smiled as your eyes glowed up a little.

"Really?" You asked.

Hope nodded. "Of course." Hope pulled you in for a hug which you gladly hugged her back.

"I would like that." You commented and you felt Hope smile as you said that.

————

The alarm bell for the trap you and Hope set up started ringing. You, Hope, Dorian and Alaric met up just outside the main room. "Sounds like the trap worked." Hope commented. You and Hope grabbed swords, Alaric had his crossbow and Dorian also had a sword.

You were now walking in the forest, in your PJ's as you went to where the next monster was. "I know this is important, but you couldn't have put pants on first?" You questioned Alaric in an annoyed tone as you were woken up early.

Alaric glanced at you before back to where we were walking. "Little early for snark, Kate." He responded.

"Any guesses on what famous monster from filmland we get to slay today?" Dorian changed the subject so there wouldn't be an argument.

Alaric scoffed at the question. "With our luck, it'll be Cthulhu."

Then a horse sputtering was heard. "False alarm. It's justa horse." Dorian said, you all looked a a white horse, walking up to it.

"Must've gotten out of the stables and, wandered across the barrier spell." Alaric suggested that that could be a possibility. You all got as close as you could to the barrier.

"Expect we don't have a white horse." Hope added. Just then the horse turned around but had a horn on its head. You and Hope gasped as you watched it walk towards you. Dorian and Alaric raised their weapons while you and Hope moved to stand in front of them

You help up your hands. "Hey! Wait, wait. Hold your fire." You looked between the two adults.

Dorian didn't take his eyes off of the unicorn. "It's a monster, Kate. It's here to take the artifact." Dorian stated.

Hope looked between the two adults as well. "You're not seriously suggesting we kill a unicorn?!" Hope argued.

Dorian glanced to you two but then back to the unicorn. "I'm suggesting we don't give it a pass because it's cute." Dorian argued back.