1:16 There's Always A Loophole

There's Always A Loophole
Part 2
————

There's Always A LoopholePart 2————

————

RECAP

Lizzie held out her hand for Hope to take, which she did. Josie looked at her sister then back to Hope, grabbing Hopes other free hand. "She's right, for a change." Hope looked over at Josie. "It's hero time, Hope." Josie stated.

The guard came back, hitting the baton on the bar. "I said keep it down in there." Not even a second later, a dart gun fired and the guard grunted, falling to the ground.

MG appeared, holding the gun down. "Did someone say 'hero time'?" He questioned, Lizzie and Hope getting up.

————

You were walking backwards as you followed Landon, keeping and eye on Clark before turning around, sighing as he searched for the artifact. "Why are you doing this, Landon? I can easily kill him-" You didn't get to finish.

"Don't. If you do try and attack, he puts you back in that chair, sedates you then gets Malivore to consume you and I won't remember a thing about you." Landon explained, looking over at you. "I can't take that risk." In that moment you realised how Landon was scared of you ending up erased from his memory.

You nodded. "Okay." You whispered.

Landon then pulled out the cup, both of you walking to Clark. "I found it." He held it out. "So let's get out of here." Clark grabbed it.

He looked at it before purposely dropping it. As it hit the ground, it shattered. You and Landon stared at the shattered cup, before you glared at him. "Not much of a indestructible artifact, is it?" Clark questioned, returning his arm to the side of his body. "This was a test to see if you two were really on my side." Clark exposed the truth of why you and Landonw ere at the warehouse.

Landon stepped in front of you slightly. "Which we're obviously not." Landon responded.

Clark clicked his tongue. "You're a good liar, Landon, but you're not great. I knew you didn't recognize the chalice, but I figured it'd be fun to see how far you could take this." Clark explained, doing that smirk again.

Landon looked down before back up to Clark. "While we're telling the truth, I'm never helping you find the artifact, whatever the hell it is." Landon then looked over at you.

Clark didn't respond for like two seconds. "I'm guessing you already did." He bluntly said. You and Landon looked back at Clark. "When you took the knife and the urn, did you even realize what you were doing at the time, or was it unconscious?" Clark questioned. Landon looked confused. "Check your pocket. Let's find out." Landon looked at Clark a little while longer before looking down.