2:5 Screw Endgame

Screw Endgame
Part 1
————

Screw EndgamePart 1————

————

RECAP

Tears started falling down Hopes cheeks. "No. I won't let you do it." Hope shook her head. "We'll find another way, there has to be another way." Hope stated, clearly upset.

Knowing you weren't going to win this conversation because Hope is so stubborn, you brought her in a for a hug. "Okay." You whispered, Hope hugging you back. "We'll find another way." You continued.

The both of you just stood there in a hug, neither of you wanting to make a move.

————

Lizzie was fast asleep as a dream then approached her. She then saw you and after a few pictures she gasped awake, realising it was a memory. "Kate. Olivia. Lockwood." Lizzie said as she remembered you, surprised.

————

You were doing sit ups while keeping an eye on the Malivore pit. "Kate, Olivia, Lockwood." The familiar voice of Lizzie spoke up.

You turned around and looked at Lizzie shocked as she walked forward, you getting up. You stayed quiet for a while as you weren't sure wha to say. "What?" You questioned, surprised.

"It's offical. I remember everything." Lizzie continued. "When I woke up from that spell Josie blasted me with, you popped into my messed-up brain like an acid flashback." She continued.

You had a smile on your face as this was a relief someone other than Hope, remembers. Not that it's a bad thing Hope remembers you, it's just that shes a tribrid so obviously she'd remember you. "How?!" You questioned. "You are literally the only person on the planet who knows that I exist, besides Hope." You walked forward to give your cousin a hug but Lizzie stopped you.

Stopping, you stared at her. Lizzie ignored the fact Hope remembered you and continued. "Epic former cousin-frenemy, whatever you want to call it, reunion is gonna have to wait. We have bigger drama." She came to a stop. "Josie and Landon are having sex tonight." Lizzie told you.

You stared at her, confused. "What?" You questioned Lizzie.

Lizzie rolled her eyes. "That's besides the point. There's a decade dance." She continued.

You were so confused why you needed to know about Landon having sex. You aren't his girlfriend, you already have one. "Okay?' You responded. "That doesn't mean that-" Lizzie cut you off.