2:16 Facing Darkness Is Kinda My Thing

Facing Darkness Is Kinda My Thing
Part 2
————

Facing Darkness Is Kinda My ThingPart 2————

————

RECAP

Hope tilted her head a little bit. "Facing darkness is kind of my thing. Her thing is to knock me out so I don't always be the hero." Hope explained, pointing at herself before back to you.

The pig stared blankly into Hopes eyes. "Fine." He stated, now looking into your eyes as well. "Fine! Gah! You two are bossy little things, you know that?" The pig questioned.

You and Hope smiled "Ah, that's a compliment in our world." Hope responded.

"Remind me not to visit that place." The pig stated and started walking, you and Hope following.

————

It was now day and you and Hope were still following the pig to find Josie. Once Josie came into sight, you and Hope ran up to her body, Hope on on side while you were not he other. "Josie? Josie? Josie, wake up." Hope grabbed her shoulder and shook her lightly.

The pig then ame up beside Hope. "You should try kissing her, maybe." The pig suggested.

You and Hope immediately looked over at the pig. "I know this is a fairy tale and all, but a nonconsensual kiss is never the answer." She responded. "Besides, she's my girlfriend." Hope pointed at you before looking back down at Josie.

The pig stayed quiet after Hope said that. "Well, excuse me, little Miss Big Words." The pig replied, ignoring the fact they said that. "You got a better idea?" The pig then asked.

"I do. Surgere." Hope chanted.

The pig then squealed,extremely scared. "Hey! We said no magic." The pig brought up the agreement from before.

You let out a sigh. "I know you're scared of the Darkness, but may I remind you, this is Josie's subconscious. Nothing can hurt us here." You reminded, getting an uneasy feeling right after as you heard a growling.

"Oh!" The pig exclaimed silently, grabbing onto your hand and Hopes and dragging you over to a wall to hide behind.

You then heard snarling come closer to where you were, this creature most likely standing over Josie. "What the hell is that?" Hope whispered to the pig, confused.

The pig shook in their spot. "That is the Darkness, sweetheart. And it can definitely hurt us." The pig let out a shaky breathe before biting down on its lips so it can stay as silent as possible.