3:4 Hold On Tight

Hold On Tight
Part 3
————

Hold On TightPart 3————

————

RECAP

Landon looked at himself before back up at you two. "In the flesh. Somehow." Landon stated.

You crossed your arms, smiling. "Okay then. Prove it." You stated.

Landon then walked forward. "In the third grade, you had a massive crush on that one dude from Ninjago. I think his name was Lloyd-" Landon started to speak but you immediately slapped a hand on his mouth to stop him from speaking, sheepishly looking back at a confused Hope as she had never heard that story before.

"Okay, it's you." You said before wrapping him in a hug. After you both let go, you slapped him in the face. "Never do that again, dumbass." You angrily said. You generally thought you lost him and it scared you.

————

"Wait, how is this happening?" Hope questioned, the three of you standing in a circle.

Landon looked at her. "I have no idea." He responded, sounding generally confused. "There is no earthly explanation for me coming back to life." Landon continued.

You then started connecting the dots on what happens. "Unless... that flash of light..." You trailed off, gaining their attention.

————

Alaric then spoke to the police officer he has a thing for. "Hope, Kate, Landon and the monsters got sent to a prison world. That flash of light we saw. That explains why they were here one minute and then gone the next. It has to be." Alaric exclaimed, thinking he was talking to someone who knows everything about the supernatural world.

"You care to translate for those of us who didn't believe monsters existed until before this morning?" She questioned the headmaster.

"It's an alternative dimension that looks exactly like our world, except without all the people." Alaric explained.

The officer then nodded. "Got it. So, heaven." She assumed.

"It's more like limbo." Alaric corrected. "If you're banished to a prison world and you die, it just brings you back to life again. The only thing I don't understand is... why are we still here?" He questioned to no one in particular.

————

You all had turned to face the necromancer who had only his head as his body aimlessly walked around, searching for his head. "I consecrated the school and this field, used black magic to tether them to Malivore to summon him." He then let out a frustrated sigh. "It was all working so perfectly."