2:14 There's A Place Where The Lost Things Go

There's A Place Where The Lost Things Go
Part 2
————

There's A Place Where The Lost Things GoPart 2————

————

RECAP

Rafael stayed quiet before continuing. "But you can change that with a phone call and just speak to him over the phone." Rafael commented. "He'd buy you a bus ticket tomorrow." Rafael tried proving his point that it was a good idea to go.

You rolled your eyes. "I can buy my own ticket, but I won't." You declined.

"And you can develop those photos." Hope cut in, looking between the both of you.

You and Rafael looked at her before looking back at each other, grateful Hope was on your side. "Sorry, Raf, but no." You said, grabbing the tray of used glasses and walked away to the sink to wash them.

————

You grabbed your bus ticket from the bench before placing it in your coat pocket. "Kate." You heard Hope call, but you didn't bother looking back at her. You decided to go ahead and by a bus ticket, not because Rafael said too, but because you really wanted to see your brother again. "Kate, you said you wouldn't." Hope grabbed your arm since you were about to shut your suit case.

Turning you around, she lifted your chin up so you could meet her eyes. "I know, but I need to see him. It's been years." You responded.

You heard Hope let out a sigh before you heard her lift something up. "Then I'm coming with you." Hope stated.

You turned around, seeing she also had a suit case ready to go. "What about the bar?" You questioned.

"We have other workers here to run it." Hope shrugged, smiling lightly.

You smiled back. "Alright." You shook her head, you loved the fact that she would just go anywhere with you.

Just then, multiple loud knocks had come from the very entrances of Landons. You and Hope glanced over before you looked down at your suit case, making sure you grabbed everything you wanted. "We're closed!" Hope told the women.

Although, the knocking didn't go away and continued. "Kate Olivia Lockwood and Hope Andrea Mikaelson! Open this damn door!" The women yelled, you and Hope stopping as soon as she said both your full names. You both walked towards the door. "Someone's trying to kill me!" She continued.

Hope opened the door to the point where the chain had stopped it, watching a distressed movie star glancing around in panic. "You're that movie star." Hope commented before moving on. "How do you know our names?" She questioned.