2:2 This Year Will Be Different

This Year Will Be Different
Part 2
————

This Year Will Be DifferentPart 2————

————

RECAP

You looked up and glared at him as you watched him exit the locker room. You rolled your eyes and went to leave when the guy you bumped into before talked to you. "So, you going out for kicker or are you just stalking me?" He questioned, turning around to look at you.

You looked him up and down, chuckling. "Stalking you? I think it's pretty clear who's stalking who here." You stated with a slight smile. "Besides, if I went out it'd be for QB-one." You raised your eyebrows as you said that. All the boys were 'oohing' at your comment which made you smirk.

————

Hope sat in class, on the table to the left of Landon and next to Jed. She wasn't really paying attention as she was focused on the grimoires, finding a spell to get you back, but as Professor Vardemus spoke up, she looked up. "How does the existence of dragons and dryads and phoenixes change what we know about magical biology?" He questioned. "It could be the discovery of a lifetime." He stated.

She overheard Josie talking to Landon. "He is such a pompous ass." She stated and Landon chuckled.

Jed also heard and cut in. "At least he hasn't tried to kill us all yet." He stated.

Hope looked over at Jed. "Her dad wasn't trying to kill anyone. He was-" Hope stopped herself from going any further before looking down. "Never mind." Hope didn't see this but Josie was thankful for her standing up for her dad.

"...as to the magical origins of these species." Vardemus finished speaking.

Hope went back to her research as she found a spell that might bring you back but just needed to check it was safe. Suddenly there was gasping heard from a student as she left the room holding her nose, it was bleeding.

————

You were at your locker that head nothing in it but stuff to make potions. You poured stuff into another glass that was blue, shaking it around as it started making fog fall out of the top. You put the lip on the blue one and shook it more.

Walking around the school with the potion in hand, you followed the blood down halls and to the basement. You heard roaring and grunting, knowing Alaric angered the monster, you stood behind the wall and rolled the potion out towards it. "Sol." You said, making it explode and blind the monster.

Alaric grabbed an arrow from the ground. "Kate!" He said, throwing it up to you. You held out your hand, catching it with your magic before throwing the arrow in the monsters chest, hitting it's heart.