1:3 We're Being Punked, Pedro

We're Being Punked, Pedro
Part 2
————

We're Being Punked, PedroPart 2————

————

RECAP

Then suddenly when we were putting down a full garbage bag, Josie hurled over, grabbing her stomach and groaning in pain. "Everything okay?" Hope asked.

"Yeah, I just think that that's making me a little bit nauseous." Josie pointed to two people making out. Mg and what I've been told, the blondes name is Dana.

"Huh. Didn't see that coming." Hope stated.

————

"It's simple math. MG has the hormones of a teenager and the impulse control of a preschooler." Josie stated. Hope and you chuckled. "He also always goes for the wrong kinds of girls."

Hope turned back to Josie. "Given my last crush, I can't judge." Hope stated. Was her last crush Landon? Could it have been you? Wait, why would you think if Hope had a crush on you? You don't like her in that way and there is no way Hope would have a crush on someone like you.

You cleared the thought but it stayed in your mind, lingering like a mosquito. You all walked away from the two and stared talking. "Well my last crush was cruelly Satan incarnate. That is, I guess, unless you count.." Josie trailed off.

Hope looked up at Josie. "Who?"

"Never mind, it doesn't really matter anymore. Lizzie has dibs." Josie said.

"Dibs? On Rafael?" You inquired. Josie nodded.

Hope groaned. "She always calls dibs. When is it going to be your turn?"

"It just is what it is." Josie wanted to finish this conversation but it didn't.

"Right, well, that doesn't really make it right." You said.

Hope looked over to her right to look at you. "What about you, Kate? Any crushes?" Hope slightly bumped into you as a Joke.

You cleared your throat. "Well-" You looked over at the two. "It was a bad crush-" You cut yourself off.

"Well go on." Josie pleaded.

You groaned. "No, it's embarrassing." You put your head in your hands. They kept pleading until you gave in. "Fine! Okay- jeez...... It was Landon's school bully. I never actually told Landon it was him..." You mumbled. Josie and Hope looked at you, shocked.