1:6 Mombie Dearest

Mombie Dearest
Part 2
————

Mombie DearestPart 2————

————

RECAP

Tyler looked at you with an amused face. "Who is he?" He asked.

"Not 'he'. She." You replied hesitantly. This is the first time you actually admitted to liking Hope. "Her name is Hope." You paused. "Hope Mikaelson." You looked at Tyler.

He looked shocked. "Well, a Mikaelson is always feisty but I hope she likes you back and that she treats my daughter well." He joked. "Come on, let's continuing playing." He said, getting off the bleachers, you following.

You missed your dad so much and he was finally back but you weren't sure how about time he had left so you 2 made the most of it.

————

You were now in your room getting ready for the ball. Since you didn't have an escort you decided to just go to actually live life. There was a creak heard at the door. You turned around and Hope walked in.

"Hey." She said. "Where were you all day?" She inquired.

"I was playing rugby on the footy pitch with my Dad. We used to play a lot when I was younger so.." You trailed off and Hope nodded.

Hope came over and gave you a present. "I know it's not your birthday but I wanted to give this to you to make you feel better about Landon leaving." She handed you the tiny boxed. You opened it and saw a necklace.

"It's beautiful, Hope." You looked at it, taking it out of the box and putting it around your neck.

Hope smiled. At this moment, Hope realised how beautiful you looked. You wore a purple flower dress that was mostly black with purple flowers on it. She looked away.

"I'll leave you to get dressed. I'm basically done anyway." You smiled at her, walking up to her and giving her a soft hug before leaving the room.

————

You found your Dad in Ric's office. "You look beautiful sweetie." Tyler looked at your dress before looking up at your face.

"I don't really wanna do this ball thing. Never been big on them." He laughed at your comment. He was the same did not like them at all. "Wanna go on a walk? It's nicer out there than in here." You said.

You both walked out of the Salvatore Boarding school and into the backyard, which was massive. "I heard you talking to Hope." You looked up at him shocked. "Werewolf hearing. Remember I'm not a vampire anymore." He explained. You nodded.