Ten ➳

Jungkook woke, a long slender arm across his torso, their palm warm against his chest, the faint smell of lily perfume. He was disoriented and as he rolled to his side the body that owned the arm followed, little grumbly sounds in protest passing their lips.

"It's early, don't you dare get out of bed." Mina wrapped her leg across him, her warm soft thigh nudging his groin. Jungkook swallowed hard, begging himself not to get turned on.

"I have to get up I've got stuff to do." He stroked his hand across her knee, trying to subtly push it lower so he could move. Push it lower so she didn't bump against his dick and get him hard.

"Your watch went off right in my ear a while ago, I turned it off. Why do you bother setting those if you sleep through them?" She complained but quickly changed course.

Mina pushed herself up and straddled him, she was naked and her breasts were right in front of his face. They were perky, perfect rosy colored nipples that normally would have found their way past his lips. The rounded curve of one breast held the evidence of his overeager mouth the night before, or was it early this morning? How had they ended up back at his place?

"You what?" Jungkook panicked, forgetting the niceties and moved her off his body, which was naked as well. And despite his mental begging earlier, ready to play with her even if his brain wasn't.

He sat up tapping his watch and wanted to growl in anger. Eight forty seven which meant in thirteen minutes he was going to let Y/N down. Mina leaned into his arm, stroking fingers down his chest and he grabbed her wrist halting her progress.

"You had no right to turn off my alarm." He said the words too sternly because she immediately balked.

"I'm naked in your bed and you've turned me down twice already, what the hell is your problem? I saw your schedule on the fridge, you don't have to be at the studio until eleven." Her full lips pouted, and he remembered how they had felt against his, why was he thinking about that?

"I can't have plans if they aren't on the schedule? I needed to give something to my PA by seven thirty at the very latest, it's why I set the alarm. You turned it off almost two and a half hours ago." He stood from the bed walking naked to the dresser to grab his phone from the charger.

HB: If you don't respond in ten minutes I'm going to assume you don't have a letter

HB: Thank god, I needed the day out of the car, I'll pick up your groceries at six message me if you need anything else

JJ: Come over in thirty minutes I need you to take a letter and beg them to give it to her, tell them I had a BTS engagement and was late!

HB: No chance Kookie, her doctor said absolutely no more special privileges

Jungkook cursed under his breath and yanked a drawer open to find some sweats. He tugged them on Mina still perched on the bed staring at him with incredulity. He couldn't worry about her right now, he'd just drive over to Dongwo and visit with Y/N for a while.

"You have to leave Mina."

Jungkook checked the time again, eight fifty two. If he drove irrationally fast there and back he could spend approximately three minutes with her. He groaned, and dialed his phone glancing over his shoulder to Mina who hadn't moved.

"What do you want Kook?" Namjoon sounded irritated already, he never seemed to have any patience with him anymore.

Ever since he got married Namjoon felt like BTS took up too much of his time. A year ago he would have said he admired his leader, now sometimes he wished he'd signed with another company.