Three

"Come over." Jungkook made sure to deepen his voice, tease the words out like velvet, the rasp of them he knew would be appealing.

It worked because Dahyun giggled, the sound breathy and light. It made him shift in his seat, tugging the front of his pants away from his body. She wasn't his first choice but after watching a few Twice videos he was reminded how much fun she could be in bed.

"Manager Sim will never let me leave the dorm." A sigh but he could recognize she would be willing to risk it if he put enough effort into his offer.

"You really want me to be alone? After thinking about you tied to my bed?" A deep chuckle, a not so subtle reminder of their last encounter, the promise of pleasure and pain he knew she craved.

"You never call me Kook, and I heard you were dating some dumb actress." Real jealousy was in her voice, he would have to be careful how he answered.

"You know I don't want to get you twisted up in my drama, you're my sweet baby doll. I had some stuff with her yeah, but it wasn't serious and we didn't go to bed together. It wasn't that kind of relationship." The lie was too easy, slipping from his mouth like nothing.

He almost grinned thinking about how Run BTS had taught him to lie so convincingly. He knew he had an innocent face, if they were in person she'd had given in already. Jungkook slowed his breathing, not letting her escalation of emotion influence his own.

"Who did you call before me?" Icy, in an instant she'd gone from jealous to angry, he thought about ending the conversation and calling someone else.

Not that he planned on admitting it but he'd text four other women already, three ignored him for the past two hours and Lee DaIn had told him she'd rather go blind than see him. He didn't blame them, he had a knack for burning out his partners. If Dahyun didn't give in he was probably spending the night alone, or worse with Tae or Jimin who would tease him relentlessly while they watched a movie.

"No one, didn't you hear me say I'd be alone if you didn't have pity on me?"

"I'm not coming over, you're a liar Kookie. DaInnie text me you were on the prowl tonight. Don't call me again." She hung up and he sighed, he'd known the day would come when the women on his list started intersecting with each other.

JJK: Wanna watch a movie? I'm buying all the food and drinks

KTH: I'm on a date

PJM: I went to my parents for the weekend

JJK: Are you lying about the date Tae? If you don't want to watch a movie you can just say that

KTH: Fuck off we're not all hopeless losers

Jungkook cringed at the pic and tossed his phone on the couch at his side

Jungkook cringed at the pic and tossed his phone on the couch at his side. Tae had been off again on again with Jennie for three years. She'd get tired of him and go back to G-Dragon within a couple months and then Tae would have to eat his words.