Sirius imagine

"James !" I shout to my older brother who was currently in a fist fight with sirius. He looked over at me and Sirius took it and punched him in the face. I cross my arms"Sirius !"I shout finally walking in between them "Move ! Y/N!" James shouted I shook my head no. I was acting like a five year old but I knew what I was doing. " Y/n now now!" I cross my arms standing In front of Sirius who I glared at . " No." He frowned and tried to move to punch him.
"No James."
~~~

Later in the hospital wing

"What on earth were you thinking James!" Lily shouted bargining in my figures still crossed that she'll get it out of him " uh I was fighting lily?"I mentally bang my head on the bed stand. "James, what were you fighting Sirius for and I will not not take smart-ass answers!" He sighed "Sirius wanted promission to date Y/n and then I said no so he too first hit."

I then walk over to Sirius who just sat there staring into his hands and in his hands laid a necklace. And a photo of who I'm guessing is his mother. I sat there next to him and with out a word he handed me the necklace. I examine the locket in my hands with NY fingertips I go over the locket . once I spun it a note fell out of it. I go to pick it up and Sirius quickly snatches it. I snatch it back and stand up to read it to myself as Sirius hung his hung in his hands.

" Dear Y/N, I have loved you since you came your first year what im saying is will you go to the yule ball with me ? "

I sat down looking at Sirius then I mumble up the courage to say" yes,I will." I sat closer to him "I will." His head shot up and he hugged me giggling I hug back and lily covered up her giggle "bout damn time." She laughed as we kissed.