James Sirius Potter

Ginna's pov

Sitting in McGonagall's class she was biting the edge of her fingernail thinking. A few murmuring blunder head can he heard in the back and I get a butterfly note on to my transfiguration notes.  Curiously opening it I see it's from my best friend Haylie whom sits in the back of the class.

"Oh my merlin Gi!! James is totally checking you out ! he hasn't shut up about you Hugo has tried to get him to stuff it four times."  

I stifle a giggle and turn around to look at her when McGonagall takes a step forward and claps her hands . "Essay on transfiguration unhealthy habits. I expect it on Monday none the less it will be incomplete, Mr. Weasley . " She glares at Hugo and continues to speak. "Partners are, (LIST ALL POTTEr KIds iN HEAD BECAUSE I DON"T HONSTELY KNOW what GOING INTO ALL THE NEXT GENERATION BECAUSE I DON"T) Gianna, Potter " I sigh and turn around to look at james who had that smirk on his face. She dismissed us and Haylie ran right towards me giggling.

"What?" I laugh at her bubbly attitude.

"You are with Potter!" she sang giggling

"Oh stuff it you hag."I laugh she shrugs and punches me running t the dudgeons for her next class. 

I had a study hall with professor longbottom, There like clock work was James talking to professor longbottom. I sat in my normal seat and started copying down my herbology notes went the bench creaks and there now sat James Potter.

"may I help you Mr. Potter?" I whisper still copying down my sloppy notes onto a clean piece of parchment and writing it neater.

"you can actually I talked to Professor longbottm and I told him we have a co-essay to turn in, and you see we get to go in the court yard to write I." he smiles I look up a bit more.

"I suppose." I blush   getting up gathering my things James helps me take my things and we walk out and sit under an oak tree.

"Now how do you want to start?" I asked looking up into the sky and seeing Haylie in the corner of my eye fist pump and walk to the rest room.

" I'm not sure." he murmured quietly "I didn't think I would even get this far." I laugh loudly and look at him.

"Have you even started or finished a paper this year?" he chuckled

"Having the chosen one for a dad has it's perks."i roll my eyes and bite the end of my pen that I use for drafts perks of being a half blood. "Hey um .. so I was wondering since the Yule ball is coming up and since I haven't noticed you have gotten a date, would you want to go with me?" I giggle

"The balls' not for another two months." he quietly laughs

"Oh I know, but if I ask you know the more likely when it comes time I don't have to compete for your love." he whispers in my ear, blushing wildly I look down

"yeah i'll go " he smirks and kisses my cheek, Standing up hollering and hooting.

"SHE SAID YES!" then from behind pillars stood the whole study group. Oh merlin.

"CALLED IT! YOU ALL OWE ME GALLEONS COME ON!" Haylie shouted walking around. I giggle and he is still happy.

Yule ball part 2?