Angel, angel whom looks at the wrong angle

hi I am angel and I an a weasley adopted of course. The oldest daughter, mom or molly tells me all the time it doesn't matter. School has started and Ginny has been bugging me about my crush on harry. I have been sending him owls and telling him sweet poems leaving them unknown.

My last letter told him to meet me out by the black lake Saturday which Is frightfully today. Ginny finally pushed me to do it so I put on my best clothes and make my way to the black lake only to see harry and Cho holding hands against a tree her head on his shoulder I look down at my feet and take a step back breaking a branch. Cho and Harry shoot there heads towards me I quick think of a lie and walk towards them remembering the note I wrote if I had no words.

"What's wrong Angel? " asked harry worried

"Yeah, you look a bit pale maybe you should sit down." cho said in her thick accent.

I walk closer and hold out the note, "I got it some how it's for you harry " I smile and hand it to him " I don't feel well thank you for telling me cho everyone's said I looked fine!" I fake laugh and wave before walking away only to hear.

"You sent me another letter ?"

"Not that I can think of no." I pick up the pace and make it back to the girls common room before sobbing next to Hermione and Ginny . Hermione was truly shocked when I told her it was me CHo had been pretending that she was sending harry the letters from the beginning ! Ginny was sorry from me and told me to write to ( I HAVE NO CLUE which boy weasley you would be close to so I am going with Charlie if you don't like that choice I am sorry pretend it's a different weasley?) Charlie. HE and I were always close.

Dear Charlie, Remember my last letter and how I told you that I was writing Harry letters? well I found out someone else was taking credit for them and getting Harry Ginny thinks I should just avoid him for awhile I have no clue what to do ! I think he'll sense something is up if I go from being one of his friends to not even looking at him! Charlie I really wish you were here. Ron has been acting odd, percy is barely home and if he is he's angry. Fred and George will tell him or they'll think i'm joking and bill doesn't come around as often any more. Mum thinks Ginny likes him when really we all know I am ginny likes Dean, we all know that. Charlie I hope your well and okay sorry for making this letter awfully selfish but your the only one you understands me.

                                                                                                                           With love Angel

I send the letter with Blue my owl named so because of her big blue eyes. I write to him and feel better I then Take ginny's  advice and ignore him for the next few weeks almost forgetting me he doesn't mind. Ginny has found a wave to make my hair less wavy she uses a charm so all my lose strays fall back into place with the others Seamus noticed saying my brown hair completes my hazel eyes .

It's late into the year and Ginny has gotten t be distant while we are hiding doing magic. I stated after and saw Cho and Harry kiss my heart shattered just as it was started to be pieced back together it was tore from my chest. Charlie replied weeks later t my letter, it wasn't like I thought it would be.

Angel , Harry has a lot riding on his families name he probably is to caught up in everything that he hasn't realized what he wants in life give him time! and if he doesn't tell him you wrote the letters and tell him what you really feel that always makes him happy is the truth. Angel you always s look at the angels wrong look at a higher perspective. Look from his shoes if this girl likes him so much to stoop that low tell him show him your hand writing . I can't really say anything else other than tell him sis. Send lots of love to the family for me ~ Charlie W

I later plug up the courage to walk in the common room and tell him as he was alone staring into the fire. "Harry we need to talk."