Woods' smart

WARNING ... It's long :)

Quinn's pov

I have been reading in the great hall for about two hours until Oliver woods, My boyfriend. He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I giggle and shut the book my parents sent me from the muggle world. I set in my bookmark and lean backwards into Oliver. He kisses my forehead and sits next to me. I place my wand on the stack of books and scratch my head.

"Long day, genius? " he chuckles as he pats my bun, I huff.

"Long day is a start Ollie." he smirks and kisses my temple. I sat up and pinched the bridge of my nose. Oliver is going to leave for home. Wait he's bringing me this year ! I cannot believe I forgot all about it.

"Ollie, I need to go pack I totally forgot that I'm leaving with you my gosh IQ of 5,971 and I can't even remember I'm going home for the holiday's with my loving boyfriend. " I sigh, standing up. He grabs my books and walks me to Ravenclaw tower. I Walk in most of ravenclaw has gone home all but Luna and a few others. She waved at me and skipped to her dorm. I quickly pack my muggle clothes and whatever I saw. Then I headed out Oliver was still standing outside only now he had his suite case and an extra bag that was deflated.

"What do you need that for?" I ask pointing to the empty bag. He laughs and pats it.

"Mom will want to send me back with more stuff." I nod, grabbing my toad Sklope off of the floor. Oliver laughs and scratches top of his head. We walk to the train and get our own cab.

" A full moons coming." Oliver pointed to the Moon and I nod.

"You know every one weights less on a full moon." I whisper looking out the window. He nods making that I'm impressed face then he itches his neck before laying down on his seat. He closes his eyes and then an owl flies into the window scaring me I jump and sigh.

"How do they do that not even see the train?" laughed Oliver curiously, I shrug and pull out one of my books.

" You know over 1,000 birds die each year just running into windows. " I murmur. Oliver gets up and leans on his elbow staring at me.

"I'm Impressed the weasley's owl has died yet and he runs into owl's more than any bird should" I giggle and rest my head on the wall on the train. I read, I can read around 20,000 words per minute that's why I go threw books so quickly. Unless I like it then  I till to read slower or read it backwards.

We get to the train station and Oliver and I walk to his house its a smallish house with fields and woods surrounding it. We walk up and his mom opens the door a big smile on her face as she sees Oliver she kisses his forehead and hugs him. Then she squeal and pushed him a side and grabbed me and hugged me tight before I could even get a chance to breathe.

"You came with him! He's always talking about you ! you are just as adorable as he says oh!" she squeals and pushes Oliver aside then grabs me by the shoulders and hugs me tight. I close my eyes and just imagine her squeezing the life out of me. Then I reopen my eyes to a deep voice yelling.

"She doesn't even make it two steps in the door Lou Ann!" (Made up name thought about it sounds like a name that who fit.)  I see as a taller version of Oliver came into view. Lou ann laughs and then pulls us into the warm cottage.

Cozy.

 "I'm Sorry dear. " she giggled and fixed her hair. "Oliver can show you around I'm finishing up dinner. I race oliver to the stairs he then is a head of me and up the stairs, I chase after him. Then he stops at a room and opens the door and smiles.

"My shy princess you shall rest well in here." I shake my head and see his suit case on the bed.

"You do know that 90% of princess' are shy until they are deemed worthy of a husband." I say dragging my case into the room. I spin around to she him thinking about it. Just then Lou ann yelled at oliver to come down quickly. He sighed and raced down stairs I skim his room a bit. While his mother continues to scream I figure I should go down stairs to see if I could help in any way.