Told you

Tammy's pov

Walking along the halls I bump in to Harry potter me being shy I apologize and try to run away he stops me.

"What's the rush classes are over." He smiles and try's to pull me to where ever he's going. I follow him not to be rude. I over my face as best as I can with my black hair. But he turns around and tucks my hair behind my ear. We finally get to the astronomy tower and he sits down as we stare out at the clouded sky. It was to begin snowing soon. 

"Tammy, I've noticed you've always been shy.. But why do you runaway from me?" I blush and look at the ground.

"It's nothing." I murmur and lean over the edge.

"I think there is." He sighed, standing up next to me.

"N-no it's nothing." I smile shyly.

Then he leans to far over the edge...

"Harry! Get down!" he smirks

"Tell me why you keep running away from me." HE huff is he really going there?

"No it's not important, now get your butt down from there. " He rolls his eyes.

"Tell me first. " He leans forward more so much that his legs lifted in the air.

"FINE, just get down." He laughs and hops down.

"Now spill missy." he crossed his arms leaning on the ledge.

" I like you a lot okay Mr. Potter" I say formally before spinning around and walking away only to be pulled back and my lips smashed to his.

"Good to hear Tam, what to go to the ball?"

Harry's POV

A burst of confidence exploded as I see her walk away.

She was perfect.

She was Grace.

And I pretty sure she'd punch me in the face if I kissed her...

So I kissed her.

Without thinking I blurted out to come to the ball with me. She stood there.

But she smiled and nodded, So I kissed her again this time no doubt she would hurt me, physically.

 Tammy's pov

We talked for hours and all I did was smile at him he complemented my eyes. He told me he'd like to take me to hogsmeade for a date. How he was nervous about the ball and seemingly that he's a champion it's hard to mess up.

I told him it was no big deal and that he'd be fine as long as he breathes and smiles.

I ended up falling asleep and waking up in the Gryffindor common room it was quite large all red no book anywhere all but a small pile which I assumed was Harry's friend Hermione's.  You didn't have to worry about anything the whole dorm was loud but not took loud louder than Ravenclaw. Harry was lying next to me mouth open slightly with a soft snore.

It was peaceful. Just with him I forgot I was in a different house that our houses will lose points if any one finds us. That I have an exam on Monday. All I cared about was him.