Truth or Dare for Katie

Katie's Pov

I was walking the halls wishing to see the marauders. Just to my luck I see James, Sirius and Reamus swaggering down the hall, Peter jogging along side. I hold my books close to me and walk passed them, Sirius jumped out aand pulled me along with them. We all get out to the Black lake where I saw Lily Evans and a few others I can't remember the names of. Anyway I sit down and Sirius blows out the idea of playing truth or dare, While playing with my Short blonde hair. This was new for me, you know since I've only had a crush on him but really who doesn't on Sirius Freaking Black! Anyway I watch as my Tawny owl ( Idk what name you want so ) Unknown. Fly right to the edge of the lake taking a drink.  I lean into the tree and James smirks giving lily a kiss.

"So Sirius, truth or dare"

Sirius laughed "Dare, Jamesie!"

James let out a howling laugh

" I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl here."

I hunch over one of the other girls were obviously going to get a kiss. I lean back pretending to try and crack my neck. But when I go to crane my neck up and ....

BAM

I GOT LIPS

I kissed back he pulled away. I blush no later than a few moments Sirius had asked me to stay over the holiday Of course I sent an owl straight toward my Father who I told I wished to stay at a friends. I got a letter saying it was alright. Sirius told me that we were staying with the Potters.

I Bunked on the couch for a pit until Sirius asked me out!

Best Holiday ever