A love- hate relationship.

SO this isn't really love hate it's more annoying and sassy but they love each and don't know it because they are so oblivious to anything. Woah that sounded like Drarry but it's not oo Btw I'm planning a Drarry imagine soon ! Okay I'm going

Y/n's pov

Today just just another sarcastic day. I woke up and trudged my way to the great hall. I sat at the table full of Gryffindor's all telling about how they think Harry Potter is the Heir of slytherin. Sure it's possible.

I then just stared at the slytherin table .. Staring directly at Malfoy. BUt I was in the zone no way was I going to loose my focus. Then I just stared to think about space and time and how harry's eyes are like a portal into another world of love and freedom.

I shake the thought when I am shaken by Hermione who sit's next to me and I see Ron and Harry sit across. Harry looking like he had no sleep. I'm not sure how I'd sleep either if I had just killed a Huge snake that was controlled of tom riddle.

Well the Ghost of him anyway.

The end of school was in a few weeks and It was drawing closer and closer, I didn't wish for it to be this way. It's gotten worse. Me falling for a hero like harry then imagining myself not being good enough that I'd never see his true colors that he would be afraid to love me like Ron secretly loves Hermione. Then he smiles and the thoughts go away. He high fives me in the halls and pushes passed me in the common room it's all I ever thought I'd need from him.

I was shook again by Hermione and ron laughed.

"Blimey Y/N remind me where do you go it's like you're in another world or something." Harry smiled and laid his hand down behind the stack of fruits laid out I place my on top sub-consciencely I scream at myself not to but I do. He looks up and smiles at me.

I blush and feel him squeeze my hand. "Well Ronald all have you know, people who stare off into space are the people who most likely think more often, you should really try it." Hermione snaped at him before laughing.

After lunch you and harry touched shortly after or during every class. After your classes you went to hang out with moaning myrtle. We normally just sat around thinking about death. She would tell me how it would feel. I would explain to her why I think about it so much it never really works. Then she disappeared into her toilet and Ron, Hermione and harry walked in they were getting rid of the rest of the  poly juice potion.

We all sat on the floor harry and I sat pretty close. Hermione looked up from the spell book and smirked, I blushed and hid my face with my long brown hair. (OR IF YOU DON'T HAVE LONG HAIR YOU SMASH YOUR FACE WITH YOUR HAND). I shook my head.

" Gosh 'Mione don't look at me like that!" I squeal, Harry laughed and hugged me he smelled so-so I can't explain it the drool probably took the smell away by how much I was drooling all over him.

The end of the year count was in and slytherin was winning. We then had last minute points and won. Harry was surrounded with joy and happiness I thought I shouldn't ruin it, until he shouted my name and ran towards me giving me a hug. I blushed and saw Hermione and ron smirking at us. I go a deep shade of red then hid my face in harry's robes.