Macy's yule confusion

Wors count : 413Macy's pov

Wors count : 413
Macy's pov

Hi there! I'm Macy and I'm a muggleborn. The yule ball is coming up and I have no date. Malfoy asked me only to throw it back at me. I got pretty mad Snape said if it was to happen again he'd give me detention night of the yuleball. Which did I mention is tomorrow?

I was sitting in the courtyard while casting spells at rocks when Fred weasley's walks up to me. Harry ,Ron , and George were watching in the distance which was quite uncomfortable. Red started off with small talk like how my day was going then he winked at the group far away and turned to me.

" Macy will you like to go to the dance with me?" I shrugged and smiled

" sure wealsey see you outside the common room at 7"

The next day at 5 Hermione and Ginny pulled me from dinner to do my hair and makeup I saw harry moments after I was ready Fred took me to the ball I watched him dance nervously and he would check on me I would smile back at him only for him to scowl. Confused I kept dancing until the first dance was over he and Ron sat down at a table.

"Hey harry !" I chirp at him bubbly he roll his eyes

" what is it Macy " he huffed at me

I frown what in the name of Merlin?

" why don't you just hang out with your date I'm sure he would mind if you talked to me!" Confused I walked away and asked Freddy about it he said nothing. I kept looking back at harry whom was all huffy . finally I decided to confront him about it since Fred was going to do some fireworks with George.

" harry what the bloody hell is the matter with you? " I snap at him crossing my arms and flicking a strand of hair out of my eyes.

" you want to know honestly? Well I was going to bloody ask you that pinhead was only suppose to ask if you had a date yet ! " I blush then realize ....

" your jealous the great harry potter jealous !" I giggle allowed

" No I'm not !" He shouted I giggle and grab his hand dragging him on the dance follow as a slow song played.

" come on sway harry !" I giggle wrapping my arms around his head. Who begins to sway.

The song ends and I pull his head down to kiss me ...