Remus's favorite student

he Y/N Pov

I was walking to Professor Lupin's class when an explosion roared from the dungeons smoking out the rest of the left wing so naturally we got those classes off meaning I didn't have professor lupin's class. It was my favorite I do so well with the dark arts and Lupin and my mother were friends back in the day. He always says "You act just like your mother!" or "You look just like her, you know?" Well I don't and I don't see it m mother's hair is blonde and I have dark brown Aside from our eyes we look nothing alike. Any who I walked out to the Forbidden forest and just kinda sat and looked into the darkness although the ground was damp and moist I felt warm and dry my robes must be muddy by now. I have been sitting sense that explosion and I have been so entranced that I didn't notice that Professor Lupin came and sat down right next to me as I stared into the black abyss.

"You might want to get inside Y/N " I jumped and realized it's been pouring rain and the mud was soaked threw all my layers of clothing. I give a not so convincing smile. He laughed shaking his head and helping me up.

"What is with you and that forest young lady." I shrug and jump in a mud puddle and run to the castle Lupin not far behind he ran in behind me into the castle.

"You are lucky that Professor Lupin Knew where you were miss Y/L/N it was nearly dark !" scolded Dumbledore waiting for us at the door. I look down and squeaked my sneaker against the marble. Dumbledore sighed loudly " five points from Gryffindor, off to the Gryffindor showers Y/N I will see you at Breakfast." He turned on his heel and walked away. I sighed and trudged my way to the tower when Lupin stopped me.

"It's alright Y/N Yoyu love nature just like your mum ." I sigh and walk up the stair case it the Gryffindor common room.

"Y/N, you are brilliant and a little rain might do you some good." he smiled and hugged me I giggle

"No ones around you can stop babying me ya know." he shook his head

"Oh but the walls the talk don't they!" he chuckled, I giggle along side him when a Painting of Peter Newt (Just made him up I am soo clever) stirred awake.

"REMUS LUPIN !? I'll be another trouble maker out of Slytherin I assume?" He cheered as Lupin chuckled deeply

"Ah Newt, How is life on the side of the wall?" Peter laughed and pointed towards me

"Silly Silly ! Slytherin ! You can't get in there! " he fell back off his rocker and laughed aloud waking the whole Gryffindor tower. In a matter of seconds. I cover my face as Fred and George start flagging jokes. I see professor lupin pushing everyone into the common room.

"See you all tomorrow essays better be done!" he shouted, I hip check him and roll my eyes and side hug him.

"See you tomorrow Moony." I giggle and run in after Ginny and Neville.

I then talk with Ginny whom was concerned about me and made me get straight into the shower and tell what I saw in the forest threw the door... when really I don't recall seeing anything but black and a dog like thing but I let that slide out from everything she finally gave up and the mud was all gone from my body then I rinsed my robes and clothes. I rang out my socks and set them by the fire and crawled into bed with my warm fuzzy pj's my grandmother had given me. Warm of course !

Then the night was gone like a snap it was morning and I shot up remembering breakfast only the sun wasn't up and it was still raining when I saw Herimone smiling at me on Kelly's bed (ANOTHER 7TH YEAR I JUST MADE UP WOOP) Kelly was in the bathrooms and Hermione giggled and put a finger to her lips and walked to her bed. I frown and just go back to bed. She is really odd now-a-days.

Then I woke again and not feeling well Kelly and jess came and found me puking just before lupins class. They Immediately took me to the hospital wing and madam Pomfrey gave me some medicine then scolded me for being in the rain yesterday. I rested and then woke up to Lupin reading next to me.

"Thank Merlin your away, your mother has been worried sick!" I raise an eyebrow

"You mean you have ?" I giggle and close my eyes and sigh  I wish Lupin could visit more at home. I sat up and took an Orange from the tray next to me and pealed it open looking up at lupin who just laughed and pulled another tray up and set up my favorite game Dark wizards chess.

We played for hours until Madam Pomfrey told me I should rest some more. Lupin left his copy of Dark Arts biology for the teaching on the end table next to me I woke up late and decided to read it. I found his friends James, Sirius, and Peter had a picture tapped in to the back with the words " Moony,  Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs. "  

Thanks for reading hoped you enjoy it!!