Beauxbatons

Harry's pov

I had known Casey for a while now ad invited her to my wedding with Ginny. Ever since the cup I'm glad she agreed to go with Seamus he would have been embarrassed as hell. Too bad Seamus decided to go to Germany to become a chemist. It's not a shocker I mean he blew everything up and was promoted to General of the magical explosions department four years before going.

So I wait nervously in the field waiting for her to show up Ginny too she thinks it lovely that I decided to invite her to the wedding, shame Seamus can't be here though he's fighting in Germany.

So it was early morning when she arrived and the wedding was the following day after. Ginny made Casey her bridesmaid and all the guests mostly just family started to pour in.

"It's about time you two." Laughed Angelina holding her and George's son Fred jr.

The next day I hadn't seen Ginny at all. So I just got around and Oliver showed up with a huge grin on his face. "It's about damn time I got a wedding invite potter." He laughed hugging me His chin still scratched from that one Quidditch match.

Skipping to the wedding.

"YOU MAKE KISS THE BRIDE!" Dudley shouted I laughed and kissed ginny.

Casey's pov

I'm so glad to be invited to his wedding it was so beautiful ! Afterwards I pulled out my surprise and redid the reception to look it a qudditch theme. Molly was mad at me but that's okay. I later danced with Ron's boy and caught up with Neville, finding out fleur married bill.

Then I was pulled to the dance floor by Ginny and we all danced it was s much fun then I was pushed up against Oliver woods. I had a crush on him while We were there for the world cup. We Stayed together dancing until I couldn't dance any more, I took off my heels and danced like that too. Then I was whooped.

Later in the morning I woke up on a couch. I hear a low hum from the kitchen and I turn to look but it was right in front of me . I got up and walked in to the kitchen.

"Hey look whose awake sleepyhead." Oliver giggled.

From then we dated for a few months and kids that's how I met your father.

Tell me if you want a redo this is super short !