It's like that? - For Jess

Jessica's pov

I am staring at Voldemort as he smiles at all of us saying to come to his side and he will give us a lesser punishment as his death eaters. My hair in knots and my eyes sting as he announces  that Harry is dead. My heart sinks and my breathing stops I get dizzy in my mind. I grip my wand and let my head fall my glasses slide down my nose as I hold in my tears.

My mind flashes me glimpses of when Harry took me to the Yule ball. How happy he was when I said yes, And all the dates when we'd sneak out and fly on our brooms late at night. Or when we snuck a few more butterbeers that we probably should have. It felt like a dream all the memories folding back as if it was all wrapped up like a Christmas present. Then I see Harry he saved my best friend Ginny. My mind kept trying to say he's not dead he's not dead. But in reality he is.

I return to earth and see ginny next to me she pats my back and rubs it as she knows how much I love him.

I gulp back my sobs and look up at see Neville stumbling towards all the death eaters. Voldemort walking around asking Neville his name.

"Neville Longbottom." He said loud but with his head lowered.

All the death eaters laugh. After they settle down Voldemort assumes that he wants to be a death eater and wishes to be on a rank level in his army.

"I want to say something." Neville interrupts.

"Well Neville I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say. " Voldemort states rather shocked in his position.

A silence falls between them and Neville plucks the courage to rage on.

"It doesn't matter that Harry's gone - Not now Neville " Seamus interrupts.  

" People die everyday." Neville snaps back at him. His voice softens. "Friends family. Yeah and we lost Harry to night. His not with us but he's with us here." He brings his arm painfully to his chest over his heart. I let a tear fall.  "So Is Fred... Remus... Tonks... All of them.. " He looks down then back at all of us blood now drying to the side of his face.

"They didn't die in vain. " He turns and looks at Voldemort "But you will." I them found courage in myself if Neville Longbottom of all people can stand up to the dark lord the what the hell am I just standing for? I stand taller and see Voldemort smiling at Neville. "Because you're wrong Harry heart did beat for us for all of us!" He seems like he's shouting he then steps back and the Hat of Gryffindor in his hands. He pulls out the Sword of Gryffindor then I hear a grunt and I turn my head to see harry standing a few feet away from the death eaters and us.

I gasp and he casts a spell I back away pulling Ginny back same as George. Death eaters begin to flee. Next thing I knew Neville was racing at the barrier with the sword.

"Neville !" I heard shouting and I push further.

19 years later or so.

I was in the den drinking tea when the kid ran in with Harry. James Sirius is the first to talk.

"Come on dad ! Tell me a story before I go." I smiled and sat up from my lounging position.

"I think you should dear." I smile as Lily Luna comes and sits on my lap. Then all three kids go.

"Please dad please!" I smile and nudge Harry rolls his eyes and smirks.

"Kids this is the story of how I died!" The boys gasp and Lily screams hiding her face in my neck.

"No no don't be alarmed." Harry smirked picking up lily. "I live at the end see?" he smiles. She giggles and sits next to James on the floor.

"So how does it start?" Asked Albus I smile and set the set dancing around the room as if painting a picture.

"Woah." said Lily. I nod and Harry laughs.

"Sure that's what it looked like." Harry countered

(AN HOUR OR SO LATER)

"Woah you really did kill him?" Harry nodded.

"Died but didn't die." He sips from my mug of tea. Then Listened to the kids tell us stories.