If I could

Emily's pov

It was over we won ! I squeal and jump up and down I was so happy i could start crying. My hair flys all around then I see neville walking up to me.

"Em, we did it!" I laugh and jump on to him like a monkey.

"We did it!" he smiled and kissed me- I melted into the kiss it must have been all the happiness.

"Emily, I'm so sor-" I cut him off kissing him again.

"Emily!" he laughs I blush and look down.

"It was the only way to shut you up." i giggled and wipe some blood from his brow.

"Emily can I say something?" I nod biting my lip. "I've had a crush on you since thrid year." I look down and then I smile wide.

"You do?" he nods a little embarassed, That doesn't stop me I grab his face and give him a kiss.

"I do too." HE smiled and spun me around and held me close like i was going to fly away.

"If i could do it all over again, Em i'd ask you sooner."  I frown

"Ask me what?" HE sets me down and whispers for only me to hear.

"For you to be mine. "

.......

"And that kids is how I met your mother." Neville said smiling down at the four little ones sitting all around our chair.

"Dad did you die?" Neville and I laugh at our youngest. (INSERT BABY BOY NAME) 

"No i didn't I/B/B/N "

"But you and mommy lived happily ever after right?" asked our oldest daughter who was seven.

"Of course they did !" huffed our oldest son of ten years.

"What happened to Harry Potter!?" asked our other kid (BOY OR GIRL )

"He's living a pretty good life, i'll have to ask him next time i see him." Neville smiled

"YOU know the BOY who LIVED!? " gasped our oldest Neville nods/

"We were pretty good friends at Hogwarts there sport you'll be going to school with them come next year."

Sparks in the kids eyes they run off and start playing I kiss Nevilles temple. knowing that the battle was hard for him and telling it brings back memories and some not as nice as they seem.

"I love you queen." he smiled leaning into me.

"I love you too my king" I smile and rub his shoulder lightly.