Protective much Woods?

Y/n's pov 

I was reading when my older brother oliver pulled me from the library and pulled me down to the fields. I sat in the stands as the Gryffindor team then yell into the mic when the play was off or If they needed to up there game or the rules didn't apply. Harry the seeker I caught him staring a lot but I ignored it being the seeker sounds boring most of the time.

"Great job today guys you will surely beat Slytherin next week!" I cheer as the team walks by me into the tent. Oliver wrapped his arm around my neck and kissed my forehead.

"Good job there slick, you can be captain you know you know in a few years when I am gone." He winked and pushed me walking into the tent. I shake my head pulling my hair being my ear.

I give others pointers as they go through but once it gets to Harry he doesn't say anything just ducks his head and ran into the tent. I roll my eyes and push up my glasses (If you don't have glasses you blow  a strand of hair out of your face)

  Then As they come out you close one of your books Oliver running to make it to supper dragging Fred or George with him.  Others came out in pairs then harry peered out from the tent and let out a sigh of relief. Then I jumped in front of him knowing that no one was behind him. Placing my hands on my hips and raising my eyebrows. But as if Ronald knew he called from hagrids hut for harry. 

I sigh and make my way to the court yard when Harry came running behind me then stopped when he saw Oliver and he smiled playfully punching me. I giggle and then the others come out.  I heard my name through the ground and Oliver tightened his overly brotherly love hug on me he was always over protective.

"you all remember that y/n's off limits right?"

I roll my eyes and remember the time he told me I couldn't eat chocolate because it would give me pimples, Grandfather said that was a ruse to get children to stop eating in back in the day.  I look at harry who was itching the back of his head looking at the ground.  They all shove oliver and laugh at him he later laughs allowed and catches up with Jordan, leaving me with harry, whom runs off.

There is something up with that boy.

Time jump to a week later in Potions !

"Everyone, turn to page 637 in your books now." snape droned on we all get to the page and Harry comes in late again.

"Playing hero again potter?" Malfoy snickered I roll my eyes

"can it Malfoy like you know any better." I sneer he huffs and sits up.

"Looks like potter has a girlfriend isn't that right?" he laughed with Crabbe and Goyle.

Ron who was next to me stood up pushing his stool out making it fall to the ground in a clatter. Glaring he grabs harry and we all sit down at the table. Snape just eyeballing everyone as it happened in slow motion he crosses is arms and looks down at me.

"I want a 1,000 word essay on the effects of poly juice potion on my desk by monday, if not them I will see to having everyone one of you in detention for the rest of the term is that clear Miss Wood?"  I look up from my notes that I was already jotting down for the 1,000 word essay and smirk.