*2516-2520*

Chapter 2516: For fear that the world will not be chaotic!

They also understand Yue Siqing's attainments in the art of healing poison, but in their opinion, it is the master's medical skill that is better.

After all, it took so long for Yue Siqing to crack the poison configured by the master, that the entire Yue family suffered heavy losses.

Come to think of it, the Yue family has not recovered from that loss.

Baili Hongzhuang smiled and shook her head.

"This time the poison is more difficult to crack than the last time, and I am not sure that Yue Siqing can crack it.

Since the last incident, I think Yue Siqing's days are also working hard to make greater progress in the art of healing poisons.

No matter whether she can crack it or not, this poison has a time limit, and it will be automatically released after three months, just to let them be busy for a while."

Lan Qingyan wants to make her make a fool of herself in the Lan family. It seems that this is probably not an easy task.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, the three beasts came to understand. The owner is also afraid that the world will not be chaotic!

Preparing such a peculiar poison for Lan Qingyan first shocked the entire Lan family, and then made the entire Yue family busy, deliberately not letting them idle.

I think now the Lan family is also surging.

The young master was poisoned, and the situation was still so serious, the storm was really not small.

Once Lan Qingyan is dead, the situation of the Lan family may be even more miraculous.

These three months alone are enough to cause a lot of fluctuations in the Lan family.

Originally, Lan Qingyan was the heir to the Colorful Divine Orb. No one could shake her position in the Lan family, but there were definitely many outstanding juniors in the entire Lan family.

No one will be willing to live under others. What's more, Lan Qingyan is not a young master who persuades people by virtue?

As long as the situation of Lan Qingyan does not stabilize for a day, this change in the Lan family will be irreversible.

"I think Yue Siqing may not be able to solve this problem for a while, that would be very interesting."

Xiao Bai's eyes flashed with interest. I am really curious about this good show.

"I have sent people to the Lan family and the Yue family. I believe there will be news in a few days."

Baili Hongzhuang is full of smiles, they used to have to passively endured it for so many years, it is time to create some trouble for Lan Qingyan and others.

I want to come to them, who are in the dark and don't even know that the Avengers are approaching. They should enjoy this process now.

Lan Jingkuang and Yue Manlan accompanied Lan Qingyan all the way to the Yue family. Since Lan Qingyan was in severe pain, the situation has not improved a bit.

Now Lan Qingyan couldn't even speak a word under this behavior, and the whole person was in a coma.

Not only that, the wound on Lan Qingyan's body was bleeding constantly, and no matter what method was used, it couldn't be stopped.

Therefore, Yue Manlan could only continue to feed Lan Qingyan hematopoietic pills, otherwise, if this continued, Lan Qingyan would have lost too much blood and died.