*3381-3385*

Chapter 3381: Damn it all!

Baili Hongzhuang has always had a very high talent for the art of medicine poison, as long as it is the poison she wants to configure, she can often easily configure it successfully.

When she was in the Demon Refining Tower, she found that the materials in the Demon Refining Tower were very sufficient. When she saw some interesting materials, Baili Hongzhuang did not hesitate to exchange for them.

Although the range of Penglai Island is not as large as the outside world, there are more natural treasures here than the outside world.

A lot of medicinal materials that you can't find normally can be seen here. Baili Hongzhuang has always been interested in medicinal materials, so she has collected a lot of medicinal materials.

Because there are too many uncertain factors when setting off to Penglai Island, she deliberately deployed a lot of poisons to prevent them from falling into danger because of insufficient strength.

However, what happened in the end clearly proved that she was very foresighted. If these medicinal materials were not prepared, then their current situation would be extremely bad.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, Shangguan Yingying and others also understood.

Although half a year has passed, they still remember what happened on Monkey Island.

"So these cultivators started to kill each other like the golden piebald monkeys on Monkey Island? Can they recover?"

"They can't recover on their own." Baili Hongzhuang shook her head, "Unless there is an antidote, but I didn't configure many antidote."

The reason why she configured the poison is to put the other party to death, so how can she configure the solution? Medicine to help each other out of trouble?

The reason why she has configured a few antidote is also to prevent unexpected situations, such as her being poisoned.

"These guys are so hateful, they should be allowed to kill each other and go to hell!" Shangguan Yingying's eyes were full of hatred, and this group attack really made her angry to the extreme.

If Baili Hongzhuang didn't finally have such a method, then their life really will not be saved.

Wen Ziran nodded, "These guys are all damned!"

In the sight of the four, the disciples of the outer hall had already burned their eyes, every one in front of them have become their enemies. This splendid and tyrannical martial arts constantly exploded and the blood blossoms continued to bloom, and the blood on the ground was increasing, but no one had the intention to stop.

The strong smell of blood gradually enveloped the entire outer hall, and the four Baili Hongzhuang took the opportunity to take the pill, and their injuries were much stronger than other practitioners.

The white shirt has already been stained with blood, and there are countless wounds, large and small, which can be described as riddled with holes.

Just wanting to recover from this injury, it will take a long time.

The little guys like Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai ran out after seeing that the toxin had dissipated. Seeing the four of Baili Hongzhuang, the six contract beasts felt distressed.

Baili Hongzhuang touched the white lion's hair. In the previous battle, the white lion helped them withstand a lot of attacks, but now the white lion's body is covered with blood and wounds. It is shocking.

Looking at the wound on the white lion's body, Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help but feel distressed, and suddenly hated these cultivators in front of her.