*3181-3185*

Chapter 3181: Excited, Hongzhuang!

It's just that Baili Hongzhuang didn't expect this purple blue flower and fruit to appear in front of her at all, which really surprised her.

In this way, she doesn't need to retreat and can directly refine the Celestial Spirit Sacred Pill. However, the medicine level required by the other party is not low, but compared to the value of Violet Flower and Fruit, This sale is still very cost-effective.

"Tianmeng." Baili Hongzhuang exclaimed, "I will give you the medicinal materials on the list."

Tianmeng was taken aback and looked at Baili Hongzhuang in surprise. "Huh?"

Baili Hongzhuang smiled slightly, and passed the paper in her hand to Tianmeng, and said, "I'll take this list. Besides, I will rewrite some medicinal materials. You can help me put it together."

Hearing that, Tianmeng smiled and nodded, although she was a little bit misty, she had never seen Baili Hongzhuang take the initiative to take the order, presumably this thing must have gotten into Baili Hongzhuang's eyes.

It seems that doing these things on your own is still useful.

Soon, Baili Hongzhuang re-written a list and handed it to Tianmeng, saying, "You help me see if these medicinal materials are available."

Tianmeng took the list immediately Soon, she started to inquire. Not long after, Tianmeng smiled and said, "The Emperor, the medicinal materials you need are available in the warehouse, but the price is not low."

"No problem, you can buy them all for me."

"I'll do it right away, and by the way, I will also inform this cultivator of the news that you have agreed."

Baili Hongzhuang's lightly nodded, then I'll go back to my house and wait for your news.

Not long after, Tianmeng came back. She brought not only the medicinal materials that Baili Hongzhuang needed to refine the pill, but also the purple flowers and fruits as well.

"The Emperor, after I told the cultivator that you agreed, he was very happy, and immediately gave me the purple flowers and fruits to give to you."

Looking at the round and full purple flowers and fruits in Tianmeng's hands, the clear and bright phoenix eyes of Baili Hongzhuang flashed a dazzling light, and said, "Tell him, I will give him the refined pill as soon as possible,."

"Okay."

Baili Hongzhuang looked at the purple blue flowers and fruits in her hand, thinking about the happy appearance of Di Beichen after his successful breakthrough.

For her, as long as she can see Di Beichen smiling face that is more precious than anything.

However, even if she refines the pill of this level, she cannot guarantee success. There is only one purple fruit, she can only try her best. This is their best hope at the moment.

When Baili Hongzhuang was busy refining the pill and Di Beichen was busy cultivating to improve his cultivation, the Golden Flame Auction House also sent practitioners to the Demon Refining Tower to inquire about related news.

Guanshi Jin is very concerned about this matter. This is something that the Emperor personally ordered. He must not make any mistakes in doing it. Therefore, he specially sent several cultivators to investigate together. This last result is the closest to the truth.

Fortunately, every day in this Magic Tower, many cultivators join it. Even Guanshi Qin wants to prevent the spies from joining.

With Baili Hongzhuang's current influence in the Demon Refining Tower, it only takes a few inquiries to find out the real situation, so it didn't take long for Guanshi Jin to receive news from multiple spies.