*2531-2535*

Chapter 2531: Get angry, Yue Siqing!

Looking at Lan Qingyan's appearance, Yue Manlan was also heartbroken.

Lan Qingyan had never suffered such great pain since she was at a young age. In a short period of time, Lan Qingyan's figure had lost a lot of weight.

If this continued, Yue Manlan was really worried that there would be no chance to see Lan Qingyan again in the future.

No matter how anxious she was in her heart, she did not dared to show the slightest complaint in front of Yue Siqing, and so did Lan Qingyan.

Compared with Yue Manlan's pure anxiety, Lan Jingkuang's mood was much more complicated.

Since Lan Qingyan's accident, the situation of the Lan family has changed.

This is what Lan Jingkuang expected, so he had always sent people to pay close attention to the situation of the Lan family.

In the past, Lan Qingyan performed well, and he was in control of everything, so no one could shake their status at all.

But now Lan Qingyan first made such a big mistake in the battle for the deer, and now she is still alive but half dead, and Lan Hongtai had already indicated in the early years that he would never let Lan Jingkuang sit as the Patriarch, so now there were many people in the Lan family who were paying attention to all these other things.

Although Lan Jingkuang had already expected it, but currently he stayed at the Yue family and couldn't leave, it was not easy to control these things.

At this moment, Lan Jingkuang was also extremely disgusted with the Promise Palace and Baili Hongzhuang. If it weren't for these things, how could all the things that should have been done smoothly become like this?

When Yue Manlan learned that Yue Siqing had to hold the Yue family to recruit doctors, she couldn't help but become anxious.

"Auntie, the situation of Qingyan is so serious that she has not been detoxified yet.

If you are going to preside over the recruitment of doctors, what should Qingyan do?"

Yue Manlan's eyes are full of anxiety, and Yue Siqing is already the last hope of curing Lan Qingyan.

No matter how anxious she was during this period, she didn't dare to disturb Yue Siqing, but at this time, Yue Siqing had to preside over other things?

"It's just one day for me to preside over the recruitment of doctors. Other times, other people will come on my behalf, and not much time is wasted." Yue Siqing said lightly.

"But I don't know how long Qingyan will last, aunt, can't you not go to host it?"

Yue Manlan looked nervous in her words, Lan Qingyan's current situation has already made her worry every day. If Yue Siqing still didn't take care of her, what could Lan Qingyan do?

Listening to Yue Manlan's words, a touch of impatience appeared on Yue Siqing's face.

"Yue Manlan, you really don't treat yourself as a Yue family after you marry.

You don't know what the Yue family is like now?

All these years, the Yue family has not received such a big blow, now is the time when people are needed, don't the Yue family need to regain their vitality, don't they need to be improved?

In your heart, only the entire Lan family can succeed!"

Yue Siqing's eyes are full of anger. It's not that Yue Manlan doesn't know the situation of the Yue family, but she still makes such rude remarks and actions, which is really irritating.