*3306-3310*

Chapter 3306: 1 sigh!

Boom!

The sound of a shocking explosion sounded, deafening, resounding through the sky, and the whole world seemed to tremble with this shocking loud noise.

Boom boom boom!

The crackling sound of Yuanli collision is constantly resounding, and the flat and hard ground is cracking inch by inch under such fluctuations, rubble is flying around, smoke and dust spread, like a mushroom cloud, which completely envelopes Baili Hongzhuang and others. No one can see clearly.

The onlookers all walked back a few steps, and one after another protected their bodies with elemental power, otherwise they would be caught off guard by the aftermath, and they would also be injured.

After Gui Jun, Wen Ziran and others who were fighting against each other saw this scene, their movements couldn't help but stop, their eyes falling into the smoke and dust.

With such a big fluctuation, they are very concerned about their teammates. The most important thing is that the outcome of this battle is likely to be known.

Wen Ziran and Shangguan Yingying looked at each other, a hint of worry flashed in their eyes.

They underestimated Gao Hanchun's strength, and it would not be a problem to use Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen's strength to deal with the eighth-level cultivators of the purple realm, but Gao Hanchun is not an ordinary eighth-stage purple realm at all. His combat power is probably comparable to a ninth-order cultivator in the purple realm.

It is precisely because of this that they will fall into such a situation, otherwise all this should be extremely smooth.

Now they can't judge the final result either. They never thought that Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen might fall in this battle.

If Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen are defeated, then the only thing they can do is to take both Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen and leave quickly.

The gentleman takes revenge. It is not too late for ten years. As long as they escape today, they can take revenge in the future.

For a while, both Gui Jun and Wen Ziran were extremely nervous.

The smoke and dust gradually dispersed, and a crater as large as hundreds of meters appeared in the sight of everyone, and the crater that Lu Jiangang fell was also affected by this energy shock. It spread, and everyone looked at it, they're afraid that Lu Jiangang had already turned into a cloud of blood and dissipated in the air, with no bones left.

In sight, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen both fell to the ground, their clothes were stained with red blood, their faces turned pale, and they were panting. Rough.

Di Beichen supported the ground with both hands and wanted to stand up, but found that his whole body seemed to be squeezed out of strength, and a few of his ribs were broken directly under the impact just now, and it was difficult to breathe at this moment.

Baili Hongzhuang was right next to Di Beichen. Her condition was a bit worse than Di Beichen, and a mouthful of blood spurted out.

That wave of energy shock was too huge, she only felt a fiery pain and that her internal organs seemed to have shifted, every movement of her body was filled with great pain.

White Lion and Xiao Bai came to Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen for the first time, looking fiercely at Gao Hanchun on the opposite side.

They saw Gao Hanchun still standing in place as before. Although there were injuries on his body, he was obviously better than Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen.