*3156-3160*

Chapter 3156: It's a market!

The pharmacists and doctors of the Magic Training Tower obviously did not expect Baili Hongzhuang would have such an attitude, and all of them suddenly couldn't recover their minds. Baili Hongzhuang didn't ask for it at all. The idea that she explained to them, she just threw a sentence and went into seclusion.

With the receipt of seven hundred thousand spiritual stones, Baili Hongzhuang directly dispelled the idea of ​​selling healing medicines. These spiritual stones were enough to support their cultivation, and there was no need to spend time configuring healing medicines.

And when the four people of Baili Hongzhuang were practicing in retreat, the practitioners of the Magic Training Tower were also constantly looking for Baili Hongzhuang, and they only wanted medicine.

Everyone thinks very simply. Since the effect of the fusion pill refined by Baili Hongzhuang is 20% stronger than the ordinary fusion pill, presumably Baili Hongzhuang can also refine other pill and will have the same effect.

In this way, if some pills that help increase the probability of breakthrough are refined by Baili Hongzhuang, the effect will be greatly improved, and the probability of their breakthrough will increase again. This is simply a great thing!

Breakthrough is what every cultivator looks forward to most, but the existence of bottlenecks makes it not so easy for them to break through.

As long as the success rate of a breakthrough can be increased, everyone is willing to pay a sufficient price.

When Baili Hongzhuang was in retreat, everyone couldn't find Baili Hongzhuang so they could only put all their hopes on Tianmeng, because they had already heard about Tianmeng and Baili Hongzhuang earlier. The relationship is very close.

In this regard, Tianmeng was very frustrated when she arrived, but she was also a little delighted. Every day, the counter she was at became the busiest counter.

"Tianmeng girl, please help me with the Emperor, I only ask for this pill. I can accept it at any price."

"Tianmeng girl, you help convey my thoughts. I am willing to pay a higher price."

"Tianmeng Girl"

Tianmeng nodded and said, "I have written down what you mean. As long as the Emperor goes out, I will tell her this news. As for whether she accepts it, I can't assure you about this."

"Tianmeng girl, with you and the relationship between the Emperor, as long as you are willing to help me say something nice, that's not easy?"

Tianmeng shook her head, "The Emperor is cultivating, I'm afraid she don't have time to help you refine the pill."

She knew very well in her heart that Baili Hongzhuang is different from other pharmacists. Other pharmacists are dedicated to alchemy. As long as the other party can afford the price, they are basically willing to help with the refining. However, Baili Hongzhuang's current focus is obviously on cultivation, otherwise she would not go to practice and watch it whenever she has time.

It's a matter. Now they will be spotted as soon as they leave the house, and people seeking medicine are in an endless stream, so they choose to stay in the house all the time. As long as the door is closed, no one will disturb them.

The life in the ocean world is undoubtedly a lot boring. Everyone has been in the process of cultivating and dealing with monsters, but they all know that cultivation itself is a boring thing, and you must have enough patience.

During this retreat, everyone's cultivation level is gradually improving. Just when everyone is not far from the fifth stage of the purple realm, Di Beichen finally successfully broke through the fourth stage of the purple realm.