*3401-3405*

Chapter 3401: Which teleportation array?

"Brother Li." Shangguan Yingying's face was filled with a bright smile, "Are you going to team up to the place of experience?"

Looking at Shangguan Yingying, there is nothing Li Shengkai was also a little embarrassed by the grudge appearance, but soon a smile spread on his face, "Yes, do you also want to go to the place of experience?"

Shangguan Yingying smiled and nodded, "We still haven't been to the place of experience, so we want to take this opportunity to see it. Since we have all encountered it, why don't we go together?"

Hearing, Li Shengkai was taken aback, and then looked at himself. There were too many cultivators around during the battle. He was afraid that the four people of Baili Hongzhuang could not remember clearly, but there were still people in his team who dropped out because of the four people of Baili Hongzhuang.

Not only did these people lose their strength, but they were also punished by Lord Long. This period of time can be said to be very unsatisfactory.

That's why they decided to go to the land of experience today to get merit points.

The cultivation base has fallen too much, they can only hope to make up for their cultivation in the cultivation area. The longer the delay, the worse it will be for them, but none of them expected to meet Baili Hongzhuang four people here unexpectedly, and he could already feel the faintly gathered anger and murderous aura of some cultivators in the team.

Baili Hongzhuang, Di Beichen, and Wen Ziran also had a faint smile on their faces, but after noticing Li Shengkai's somewhat embarrassing expression, they also keenly spotted Li Shengkai's team. The gaze that people look at them is obviously a bit unkind.

In this regard, although they are not sure whether their judgment is correct, the three people of Baili Hongzhuang have already developed a sense of vigilance in their hearts.

In this outer hall, they have established quite a few enemies.

"Shangguan Junior Sister, there are already a lot of people here. In my opinion, let's go separately." Li Shengkai slowly said.

Up to this point, he also doesn't want to tear his face with Shangguan Yingying and others, but his team has already experienced many times together. Between the two, his situation is really embarrassing.

Listening to Li Shengkai's words, Shangguan Yingying didn't care, and immediately nodded, saying, "Brother Li, it's the first time we are going to the place of experience, but these two teleportation formations don't know which one is used for the outer hall disciples?"

As Shangguan Yingying's voice fell, another cultivator pointed to one of the teleportation formations and said, "The teleportation formation on the left, Li Shengkai, you say right?"

Li Shengkai was startled, looking at the teleportation array that the man was pointing to, a touch of complexity flashed in his eyes, but after noticing the latter's threatening gaze, he still nodded.

"So that's the case." Shangguan Yingying smiled faintly, "Thank you so much."

"Li Shengkai, I just remembered that I had left something in my residence and forgot to bring it. It's better for us to go later." The cultivator then said.

"Oh."

Shangguan Yingying returned to the three people of Baili Hongzhuang, pointing to the teleportation formation on the left and said, "Li Shengkai said it is the teleportation formation on the left."

Hearing that, the three of Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help but glance at each other, their expressions are a bit complicated, "Is there any problem with this?"